15.04.13

Fergie In Fausto Puglisi – 2013 NewNowNext Awards

Fergie In Fausto Puglisi - 2013 NewNowNext Awards

Fergie rocked the red carpet at the 2013 NewNowNext Awards at The Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on Friday.

The pregnant star wore a beaded Fausto Puglisi shift dress with a high/low hemline and carried a Alexander McQueen knuckleduster box clutch.

This was a red carpet repeat for Fergie with her dramatic McQueen clutch–she previously wore it to the ‘Safe Haven’ LA Premiere.

While I’m not always a fan of Fergie’s style, the simple silhouette of this dress is great for pregnancy curves, while the beading and hemline stays true to Fergie’s bold style.

I’m also loving her newly blonder locks and raspberry lips. The star often ops for a more neutral shade of lipstick, and this burst of color looks lovely on her.

10380626_1940013_1000

You can buy Fergie’s Alexander McQueen clutch from AlexanderMcQueen.com, farfetch.com US and farfetch.com.
Credit: Getty

Olivia Munn's Lovers + Friends 'Kitty Cat' Maxi Scarf Dress

Olivia Munn’s Lovers + Friends ‘Kitty Cat’ Maxi Scarf Dress

Kate Bosworth In Topshop - Coachella 2013

Kate Bosworth In Topshop – Coachella 2013

12 Responses to Fergie In Fausto Puglisi – 2013 NewNowNext Awards

1. Rebecca Z April 15, 2013 at 17:03 #

I would like it without that ridiculous train.

• amparo April 15, 2013 at 18:15 #

Agreed! Those “two length” dresses are ridiculous.

2. scats April 15, 2013 at 17:07 #

I always thought she looked 40+++++ but she seems so refreshed recently. She looks so much younger. I think the non-extreme looks suit her – she should go califonia cool and laid-back.

3. the (un?)social butterfly April 15, 2013 at 17:08 #

This is the most stunning I’ve ever seen her. Hair and make-up are absolute perfection. However, I do dislike the train.

4. Yeliz April 15, 2013 at 17:11 #

I thought that she looks great while scrolling down and then I saw that awful train. It was really not necessary.

• Christine April 16, 2013 at 02:04 #

I know right!

5. Nat39 April 15, 2013 at 17:38 #

The dress is bold, interesting and standout, the major beading is eye-catching, the train does look excessive but it is also what makes it more original. Her hair and makeup are beautiful, the accessories go very well with the dress that does work wonderfully for her pregnancy figure. I would’ve liked it better without the train but I’m still on board with this look on her, thumbs up from me.

6. dee April 15, 2013 at 18:14 #

I only like the hair and makeup.

7. Amy April 15, 2013 at 21:58 #

cut the unnecessary train and you’ve got a great outfit

8. Sharon April 16, 2013 at 02:47 #

‘ve always been a fan, but this is the best I’ve seen her look in a long time. I think the train might have been a little less distracting if it hadn’t been lined in that royal purple. Her hair and makeup are fantastic.

9. Nat April 16, 2013 at 03:52 #

I would love this look if it wasn’t for the mullet skirt.

10. EmmaWoodhouse April 16, 2013 at 14:06 #

Chop off the silly train, lengthen the skirt an inch and it’s one of her best looks in a while. I’m still not a fan of her style but pregnancy has made an improvement.