Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Miranda Kerr's Stella McCartney 'Frazier' Flower Print Blazer

Miranda Kerr’s Stella McCartney ‘Frazier’ Flower Print Blazer

29 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Alina April 13, 2013 at 08:59 #

Olga Kurylenko in Burberry & Robert Downey Jr in Calvin Klein.

Have a sunny weekend, FC!

2. Francois Bresmal April 13, 2013 at 09:16 #

I don’t see the polls, is that normal?

3. Yeliz April 13, 2013 at 09:23 #

Olga Kurylenko in Burberry and Alexander Skarsgard in Calvin Klein.

Have a nice weekend, FC!

4. Noemi April 13, 2013 at 09:35 #

Taylor Swift (surprised I voted for her!) and Alexander Skarsgard.

5. Ann April 13, 2013 at 09:55 #

Robert Downey is a hoot

6. Alex April 13, 2013 at 11:07 #

Olga in Burberry.
    Robert Downey Jr. in Calvin Klein.
    Easy picks for me, this week!

7. vandacska April 13, 2013 at 11:38 #

I would’ve put Olga Kurylenko in Balmain on the list, as well, because that was my favourite this week. Anyway, I vote for her other outfit, and also for Alexander Skarsgard :)

8. danza April 13, 2013 at 11:52 #

Olga because it’s so put together and effortless.

Morgan Freeman should win by a long mile because just look at him! Or RDJ for not having two flippin sh*te about anything.

9. SilentVisitor April 13, 2013 at 12:41 #

Solange Knowles in Michael Kors and Alexander Skarsgard in Calvin Klein

• Simon April 13, 2013 at 20:24 #

Same vote for me !!! Solange is perfection and this guy is the sexiest.

• adrian April 14, 2013 at 02:01 #

Solange is the most interesting, refreshing and distinct of the whole bunch.

10. Amy April 13, 2013 at 16:04 #

I have to give this one to Olga. The dress is gorgeous and she’s been nailing it non stop.
    Among the men I pick Alexander in CK. He looks great

• Kaz April 14, 2013 at 11:55 #

I voted the same. I love the colour combo of Olga’s dress because it makes her glow. And Alexander is so stylish.

Thanks for a great week, FC, and enjoy your weekend!

xx

11. justme April 13, 2013 at 17:34 #

Even though their outfits are the most “casual”, Jennifer and Solange were my best dressed this week.

I wasn’t really wowed by any of the men but I think I’ll eventually vote for Alexander.

12. Jeremy April 13, 2013 at 17:41 #

Olga looks stunning. That’s my favourite look from her entire promo. very refined and relaxed and sensual.

I know that there’s been some controversy about KK’s Versace ripoff dress – but if I were to just see her standing there, she would be my BDOTW for sure. talk about jaw-dropping.

Chris Hemsworth makes me want to leap through my computer screen just to touch him. lol. he’s perfectly cast as a GOD. jaysus fan me down.

13. NooG April 13, 2013 at 17:46 #

I never thought I’d say this but I would’ve love to see Ashley Tilsdale in Maria Lucia Hohan on this list. I adored that look.

• Nat39 April 13, 2013 at 19:11 #

I’m missing Ashley here too, not everyone was excited about that look, but I LOVED it! Sexy, daring, dazzling, she commanded this more mature sexy look. I loved the seductive lines and subtle sparkle of the gown and the panels were daring without ‘crossing the line’. It was rather imressive after the endless row of cheesy girly looks from her.

• Nat39 April 13, 2013 at 19:13 #

*impressive

• Quinn April 14, 2013 at 08:30 #

i agree!

14. Dirk April 13, 2013 at 17:59 #

I really loved Emmy Rossum in Dior but i went with Olga here. Simple but beautiful.

15. kelly April 13, 2013 at 19:33 #

can i vote for that adorable little boy with robert downy jr in beijing?

16. Nat39 April 13, 2013 at 20:10 #

Priyanka Chopra, followed by Thandie and Taylor.

Men were very underwhelming this week, no look stands out strongly to me. Alexander is winning in the jacket that is so obviously small for him, it’s way too glaring in this case to be overlooked, and Chris’s ‘grey suit-white unbuttoned shirt-look at my chest’ formula is getting tired, Javier’s sheer top isn’t working for me, Robert is a mess with the ill-fitted pants and sneakers and his other look is plain foolish.
    Going with the classic – Michael Buble.

17. Marybeth April 13, 2013 at 22:05 #

I voted for Thandie Newton. There were some wonderful non-gown looks this week so, despite it being a tough choice, I decided to pick one of them. If I chose a runner-up from the gown ladies, I am surprised to say that it would be Taylor Swift.

From the men I chose Javier de Miguel, even though the look is a bit outside my conservative comfort zone. My runner-up would be Michael Buble.

18. MaddyEliza April 13, 2013 at 22:22 #

SO disappointed that Olga Kurylenko in Balmain isn’t featured here. :( She’s been my best dressed all week!

19. Pablo April 14, 2013 at 09:43 #

Olga will rightfully win, but i love that Solange is competing for the silver medal! :)

20. daniele April 14, 2013 at 12:33 #

L’abito di Karolina è Versace!!! TOP

21. Sara April 14, 2013 at 19:11 #

I went for Solange, what a breath of fresh air. And as for the men, Skarsgard – he’s certainly living up to his status as CK spokesman.

22. EmmaWoodhouse April 15, 2013 at 16:31 #

Taylor Swift and Alexander Skarsgard.

23. Kathy April 15, 2013 at 18:36 #

Taylor Swift in that decadent Dolce & Gabbana.