Michelle Williams In Kate Young for Target – Kate Young For Target Launch Event

Michelle Williams In Kate Young for Target - Kate Young For Target Launch Event

Michelle Williams walked the red carpet of the Kate Young for Traget Launch Event last night in New York City.

The stylish actress looked young and fresh in the Black Polka Dot Print bodysuit, $29.99, Cream Satin Blazer, $49.99 and Navy Satin Shorts,  $29.99 from the affordable retailer’s designer collaboration with Michelle’s own stylist, Kate Young.

The look is fun and easy, and Michelle’s funky hairstyle helps add even more edge to the playful but chic look.

Michelle is the perfect ‘saleswoman’ for this line at Target, as she looks amazing in everything she wears, and is one of the reason’s Kate is famous in the world of fashion.

Credit: Target & Getty

Olivia Palermo In Katie Ermilio - New Year's in April: A Fool's Fete

Olivia Palermo In Katie Ermilio – New Year’s in April: A Fool’s Fete

Olga Kurylenko In Salvatore Ferragamo - Extra

Olga Kurylenko In Salvatore Ferragamo – Extra

16 Responses to Michelle Williams In Kate Young for Target – Kate Young For Target Launch Event

1. Christine April 10, 2013 at 14:55 #

The jacket looks wrinkled and the shorts are no bueno.

But I love her haircut! Michelle’s haircut is the only thing I like.

2. Moxie April 10, 2013 at 15:01 #

Head to toe there isn’t a single thing I like.

• Nat39 April 10, 2013 at 18:50 #

Same here, this isn’t working at all.

• cat_not_kitty April 11, 2013 at 21:39 #

Ha. I guess I’m in the minority here. I was coming to post that I LOVE this look – head to toe (yeah…even the pumps). The fabric looks cheap because it is cheap – it’s Target, after all. But she rocks the crap out of the overall look and it’s 100% Michelle. No one does sexy 1950s British schoolboy quite like she does.

• cat_not_kitty April 11, 2013 at 21:43 #

Just wanted to add that, for me, sandals would over-feminise the look. I like the one girly pop via the sheer polka-dot top. It’s playful and freshens up the look specifically because everything else about the outfit is so boyish and simple.

3. dee April 10, 2013 at 15:32 #

I wish she wore sandals and I am not keen on how the shorts fit. Other than those things she looks great.

4. Anya April 10, 2013 at 15:44 #

I think the outfit looks boxy and weird. Props for the hair though, its killer!

5. AnderBoBo April 10, 2013 at 16:30 #

Love this look from the ankles up, especially the hair and makeup! I agree that sandals/something strappy would have made a better shoe choice, those pumps are weighing down this otherwise fresh look.

6. Nat April 10, 2013 at 17:07 #

The only thing I like was her hair.

7. Rebecca Z April 10, 2013 at 17:20 #

Not a fan of the shorts suit and these shoes are really bringing it down. She looks stiff and uncomfortable–frequently the case when someones attire is serious up top (jacket) and casual below (shorts)! That said, love her hair and makeup.

8. Yeliz April 10, 2013 at 17:35 #

The fit of the shorts is kinda weird, but other than that I like this look, but I really don’t like what Kate is wearing.

9. Dolly April 10, 2013 at 18:02 #

I think the clothes look really cheap, especially the jacket being all wrinkled and it looks ill-fitting. I wish she had worn some sandals as the black shoes come over all clunky. For me the only things that work is Michelle’s smile and her funky hair

• Beta April 11, 2013 at 07:18 #

+1the creases are bothering me as well and the shorts look awfully cheap (duh, they are cheap!)
      love the haircut ! I hope she keeps it

10. robbie April 10, 2013 at 18:06 #

my only complaint is i wish she wore sandals or even open toed shoes.

11. Nat39 April 10, 2013 at 18:49 #

This is in a “schoolboy uniform” category for me, no chic of any kind, this isn’t working for her.

12. EmmaWoodhouse April 11, 2013 at 14:40 #

The punked out hair is workin as well as her sleeker pixie did. The horrid ensemble with wrinkle, oversized blazer and school-boy shors is quite a disappointment as well.