Lindsay Lohan In Suno – Late Show with David Letterman

Lindsay Lohan-late-with-david-letterman

Lindsay Lohan was on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ last night to promote her latest movie, ‘Scary Movie 5’.

Her guest appearance was some what of a shock to the host, as his opening question was, “Aren’t you supposed to be in rehab now?”

Maturely answering this question while looking quite uncomfortable the actress handled herself very well.

Looking the best she has in a long while, I’m delighted to see my favourite look from the Suno Spring 2013 collection worn off the runway.

While she isn’t the person I had envisioned wearing this floral frock with a cut-out waist, it does give her a sunny disposition.

351500_in_l

You can buy Lindsay’s Suno dress from Net-A-Porter.com and Saks.com.

Credit: Style.com & AP

14 thoughts on “Lindsay Lohan In Suno – Late Show with David Letterman

1. Nat39

The fresh summery print is adorablle, her hair and makeup are lovely, she looks effortlessly nice.

2. Marybeth

Very nice!
    I’m so glad to see her in her natural hair color, which is so flattering to her — especially in that dress.

3. Rebecca Z

Pretty dress. I thought she handled David’s intrusiveness well. He face looks sadly very old and the botox is so unfortunate. I hope something saves this talented young woman from herself and her family.

4. Malinda Jane

Baby girl, those lips are too much. Such a shame because she was such a natural beauty.
    But, this is probably the best style-wise that she’s looked in a long time. I love the dress.

5. Moxie

The dress is beautiful, but it is a shame what she’s done to herself over the years. She used to be so beautiful, but her hard partying life style has really taken a toll on her.

6. Lynnette Lai

I feel for Lindsay the same way I felt for Britney those many years ago during the ‘meltdown’. She’s wearing a beautiful dress, clearly is a very saavy girl (navigating very private questions) but yes, whoever is giving her the OK for her to do what she is doing do her face, has to be stopped!