08.04.13 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 ACM Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 ACM Awards

Credit: Getty

3rd Annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo Red Carpet Round Up

3rd Annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo Red Carpet Round Up

Freida Pinto's Rupert Sanderson 'Yani' Sandals

Freida Pinto’s Rupert Sanderson ‘Yani’ Sandals

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 ACM Awards?

1. Yeliz April 8, 2013 at 20:05 #

Even though Taylor did look great, it’s such a familiar and forgettable look, therefore she doesn’t win for me. My best dressed is Jewel in Georges Chakra Couture.

2. gabis April 8, 2013 at 20:06 #

Easy win for Taylor Swift.

3. Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 20:11 #

Taylor Swift (even though I wasn’t entirely happy about the large stones at the neckline and missed a belt), followed by Jana Kramer who carried off her heavily detailed gown effortlessly.

4. dee April 8, 2013 at 20:22 #

Hillary Scott.

• Alina April 9, 2013 at 10:35 #

Who was your favourite, FC?

• Catherine Kallon April 9, 2013 at 10:47 #

Taylor

5. AnderBoBo April 8, 2013 at 21:04 #

Jana, she had the most cohesive look to me.

6. Marybeth April 8, 2013 at 21:22 #

Taylor Swift. The heavy jeweling on the bodice is OTT but she makes the dress work very well for her.

7. TL April 8, 2013 at 21:44 #

No one really stands out…

8. Kathy April 8, 2013 at 22:08 #

IMO Taylor wins here, but Jana comes close. (Of course, theire dresses are similar so that’s part of the reason why.) I didn’t like the fringe at the top of Jana’s dress…it felt really random. I loved Taylor’s hair and makeup, very sleek, modern, and beautiful.

9. EmmaWoodhouse April 9, 2013 at 02:11 #

A well-dressed event!
    1. Taylor Swift (a BDOTY contender!)
    2. Jana Kramer
    3. Carrie Underwood
    4. Hillary Scott

10. Elisabeth April 9, 2013 at 08:16 #

Not that impressed by anyone of them :/ Voted for Taylor, but it just seems like someone we’ve seen before except from the makeup etc.

11. serapart April 9, 2013 at 10:05 #

weird. none of them looks appealing to me

12. Rashmi April 9, 2013 at 10:28 #

Jana Kramer in Badgley Mischka !!

13. MaddyEliza April 9, 2013 at 15:17 #

I don’t know who I’m going to choose! This is really difficult, I love all of these looks! Every one of these ladies shut it down. :)

• MaddyEliza April 11, 2013 at 01:55 #

Please feature all of these looks in the BDOTW poll this week! They all deserve it. :)

14. Allison April 10, 2013 at 07:10 #

FC, you missed Luke Bryan’s wife Caroline! She looked absolutely stunning. I think she blew these women out of the water:

Do you know what designer this was?

• Catherine Kallon April 10, 2013 at 09:02 #

To say I missed the wife of a celebrity to me is really strange.

I have featured the celebrities who have attended, not their spouses.

I don’t who designed her dress.

• Allison April 10, 2013 at 17:55 #

I didn’t mean any criticism!! You do awesome work and this has been my favorite fashion blog for years!
        I thought you often featured celebrity’s spouses and plus-ones when they look super stylish, and I thought Caroline looked awesome. Ill let you know if I find out the designer!

15. Nivea April 10, 2013 at 23:30 #

I liked the dresses that both Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood wore for their performances more so than what they actually wore to the ACM Awards. There were several other gowns that were greatly talked about when I went into my office at DISH, but mostly we talked about what all the men wore. It almost seemed like they had just as much fun picking out their outfits for the night! The best part of the ACMs this year was the performances. I’m so glad that my DISH Hopper can save up to 1,250 SD or 450 HD hours of my recordings, which means that I have plenty of recording room to save several seasons of my favorite shows, and still not have to worry about deleting anything to make more recording room.