Kacey Musgraves In Alice + Olivia – 2013 ACM Awards

Kacey Musgraves In Alice + Olivia - 2013 ACM Awards

Kacey Musgraves took to the red carpet at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada yesterday evening for the 2013 Annual Academy of Country Music Awards (ACM Awards).
The singer wore an Alice + Olivia Spring 2013 white dress.

Featuring a high neckline, lace bodice and feathered skirt, Kacey is the third person to don this flirty confection.

You may remember that this dress has been worn twice before by AnnaSophia Robb and Holland Roden.

Kacey styled her look with an Anteprima crystal-embellished gold-wire clutch, two diamond-encrusted bracelets and nude pumps.

I love the bouffant, side-swept ponytail: this was the perfect choice with that neckline. But if I could change just one thing about this look, I wouldn’t have added the bracelets. The look is so delicate that this addition feels unnecessary.

alice + olivia Gwen Feather Skirt Dress

You can buy Kacey’s Alice + Olivia ‘Gwen’ feather skirt dress from Shopbop.com, Net-A-Porter US, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Olga Kurylenko In Elie Saab Couture & Marchesa, Ryan Gosling In Worn by & Tom Cruise In Giorgio Armani

Best Dressed Of The Week – Olga Kurylenko In Elie Saab Couture & Marchesa, Ryan Gosling In Worn by & Tom Cruise In Giorgio Armani

Hillary Scott In A Pea in the Pod - 2013 ACM Awards

Hillary Scott In A Pea in the Pod – 2013 ACM Awards

14 Responses to Kacey Musgraves In Alice + Olivia – 2013 ACM Awards

1. Alina April 8, 2013 at 10:27 #

Lovely!

2. Amy April 8, 2013 at 12:11 #

sorry that dress belongs to a younger person.I’m just getting a wrong vibe. It would fit a teen star better

3. Carolina April 8, 2013 at 12:45 #

I don’t think it’s the age – the look just does not suit her. As well, the makeup is too dark for the look.

4. dee April 8, 2013 at 14:02 #

Cute dress but she could have styled it better.

5. Christine April 8, 2013 at 14:14 #

I think that Alice + Olivia is running for the most worn designer of 2013.

I mean Jeez. This dress is a bit twee on her. wrong shoes too.

6. EmmaWoodhouse April 8, 2013 at 15:08 #

I was reading an article the other day when the author was comparing her to Taylor Swift and saying how much edgier than Taylor Kacey was. Haha. This look is much cutesier than anything Taylor wears! It’s a sweet look, but a little too sweet for her. Also, it’s been worn before.

• Teran April 8, 2013 at 15:41 #

Bitter Taylor fan alert! The arrival was talking about lyrically, ie Kacey talks about pot, homosexuality, casual hook ups, etc. Kacey can wear a “cute” look like this without making people feel nauseous unlike Swift. It looks retro which is what she’s all about. I applaud her for not overdoing it in an obnoxious gown for her first major award show. It wasn’t “her” night and she dressed appropriately.

• Kathy April 16, 2013 at 23:56 #

“Kacey can wear a ‘cute’ look like this without making people feel nauseous unlike Swift.”

And you’re the one calling somebody else bitter? I’m sorry, but these two are both respected women in music, one a bestselling artist and the other an acclaimed up-and-comer. Both looked great at the ACMs, just in vastly different dresses. It annoys me when people pit one celebrity against another, and for no real reason. All Emma said was that Kacey is certainly not any edgier than Taylor when it comes to clothing, which I’m sure you can agree with if only on this instance. There was nothing mean about her comment.

7. Kat April 8, 2013 at 15:35 #

Are you people on crack?! She looked fantastic! This look is VERY Kacey; throwback vibe with sparkles.

8. Yeliz April 8, 2013 at 17:29 #

My problem is not the bracelets, my problem are the shoes. I would’ve preferred a delicate sandal. But overall, I do like this look.

9. Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 19:37 #

The dress doesn’t suit her at all – way too young/little girl birthday party, the cut doesn’t flatter her figure and makes her look boxy, the nude pumps are an eyesore – a delicate gold/silver sandal would’ve been much preferred. Thumbs down from me.

10. Laurie April 8, 2013 at 22:22 #

I agree. The look is way too cutesy. It was such a big event for her so she should have gone more fashion forward. I like the accessories though.

11. Sharon April 8, 2013 at 22:24 #

The only thing I don’t like about this look is her hair. It’s so stick-straight and uninteresting. A few soft curls would have been great.

12. cekebdeb April 8, 2013 at 23:56 #

IF YOU KNEW KACEY, YOU’D KNOW IT’S THE RIGHT LOOK. SHE IS WHAT YOU SEE AND I THINK. SHE LOOKS GREAT….