Fan Bingbing In Etro – ‘White Haired Witch’ Press Conference

Fan Bingbing In Etro - 'White Haired Witch' Press Conference

Huang Xiaoming and Fan Bingbing attended a press conference for their latest movie ‘White Haired Witch’ last Tuesday in Beijing, China.

Bingbing, who is known for her love of stunning Elie Saab gowns, opted for an Etro Spring 2013 look on this occasion.

As we know, the actress is not afraid to try something new, but you will be delighted that she kept her floral ensemble with a ruffled trim, both on the blouse and pants, quirk-free.

I can see why she was attracted to this vibrant floral piece, modelled after Japanese hand paintings, and I’m glad she kept the runway look intact and decided not to break up the look with a solid piece.

Raven wavy side-swept locks and Giuseppe Zanotti platform peep-toes completed her look.

Even though Xiaoming is wearing a bright red suit, my eyes go straight to Bingbing.

Fan Bingbing In Etro

Etro Ruffle-Trimmed Flora TopNet-A-Porter.com
Etro Ruffle-Trimmed Flora PantsNet-A-Porter.com

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Anna Kendrick In Thakoon - Vogue 'Triple Threats' Dinner

Anna Kendrick In Thakoon – Vogue ‘Triple Threats’ Dinner

Poppy Delevingne In Mary Katrantzou - Vogue 'Triple Threats' Dinner

Poppy Delevingne In Mary Katrantzou – Vogue ‘Triple Threats’ Dinner

16 Comments

16 Responses to Fan Bingbing In Etro – ‘White Haired Witch’ Press Conference

1. DSI April 8, 2013 at 14:06 #

Fun look. Great, except for the fact that it looks as if she forgot to style her hair!

• Rashmi April 8, 2013 at 14:27 #

+1. Would have been good if she had taken a bit efforts on her hair.

2. Nat April 8, 2013 at 14:10 #

I love the look but it would be better if she styled her hair.

3. Christine April 8, 2013 at 14:17 #

Ok look.

4. dee April 8, 2013 at 14:23 #

I am not for a lot of print and color but I think this is cute.

5. EmmaWoodhouse April 8, 2013 at 15:21 #

I like the print but not the baggy pants and Mickey Mouse top.

6. The Very Simon G April 8, 2013 at 16:31 #

Fan Bingbing, another AMAAAZING outfit! WOW. Literally in love with her and this look!

7. CreoleLady April 8, 2013 at 16:36 #

I am completely bowled over by Huang Xiaoming. Sandals, walking stick and a double-breasted suit in red with a red shirt. Should be too much — but it works, at least for me.

• Angie April 8, 2013 at 19:04 #

+1 I never thought I’d say that but… yeah, it’s working for me too. And I think with a black shirt it would work even better.

8. Louise April 8, 2013 at 16:42 #

I like the print, not the shoes.
    And what footwear is Huang Xiaoming wearing? I know he did something terrible to his leg bit still…

9. Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 16:43 #

The ensemble is facinating – vibrant, artful, unusual, glad she kept it intact as well. The styling lets it down, however – her long loose hair is overpowering, wish she´d slicked it back into a neat bun to let the exciting ensemble do all the talking, and worn a complementary sandal instead of those dull heavy peep-toes.

10. Marybeth April 8, 2013 at 17:52 #

I really LOVE this, although I do agree that the hair should have been worn back or up. I also agree with those who think she should have worn sandals. They certainly would have complemented her partner’s look!

As a couple they have given us a very dramatic presentation, and IMO have done so without resorting to clownishness or ugliness.

11. Moxie April 8, 2013 at 17:54 #

Love the outfit on her, but she should have put her hair up. Her hair is blocking a lot of the details on the top and is distracting.

12. Yeliz April 8, 2013 at 18:37 #

I like this ensemble on her, but her hair looks so bad. And I have no words for Xiaoming’s shoes.

13. MaddyEliza April 9, 2013 at 14:57 #

I’m sorry but I do not like this outfit. And her unstyled hair makes it so much worse. She can do a lot better.

14. TeaAtTwo April 10, 2013 at 14:37 #

Ankles up I like this look. The runway sandals would have been better.
    As for Xiaoming, I’m really sure about the sandals but I think he’s a BDOTW worthy.