08.04.13

3rd Annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo Red Carpet Round Up

3rd Annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo

A host of supermodels took to the red carpet for the third annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo on Saturday evening.

Renata Kuerten: The Brazilian model added some spice to the red carpet, wearing an Anthony Vaccarello Fall 2012 one-sleeve black gown with her right boob almost popping out – you may remember that Cassie wore the same gown to the GQ Awards late last year. I will be glad when celebs move on from this collection as the shock factor no longer applies and it’s starting to become tired.

Isabeli Fontana: Speaking of becoming tired, Isabeli wore a look from the much-worn Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 collection. Just when we thought that maybe we had seen the end of the chequered-print phase on the red carpet, the model reignites it wearing this yellow-and-white long-sleeved dress. The dress isn’t too jarring, I must admit, but both her heavy makeup and black peep-toes with this summery dress are. This is Isabeli’s second look from the Louis Vuittion Spring 2013 collection.

Izabel Goulart: Wearing a second-skin gown, the beaded Atelier Versace confection with a sexy side slit and sheer long sleeves is heavenly. This look would’ve been perfect had she lost the silver clutch; she needed something way more delicate.

3rd Annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo  2

Barbara Fialho: Why this Versace Fall 2012 bright-yellow gown with sexy cut outs and crystal details has never made it to the red carpet before now, I will never know. I love this full-on in-your-face unapologetic sexy gown. Versace at its best.

Kate Moss: Even with the plunging neckline and diamante trim, I’m failing to get too excited about Kate Moss’ black vintage look. It’s a bit subdued by Kate’s standards.

Caroline Ribeiro: I loved this Lanvin two-tone salmon-pink-and-black gown the first time we saw it on Maggie Gyllenhaal, but Caroline’s gothic black lip is ruining the look for me on this occasion.

Credit: José Pelegrini

Taylor Swift In Naeem Khan - 2013 ACM Awards Performance

Taylor Swift In Naeem Khan – 2013 ACM Awards Performance

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 ACM Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 ACM Awards?

19 Responses to 3rd Annual Inspiration Gala São Paulo Red Carpet Round Up

1. lucas April 8, 2013 at 18:36 #

where’s dita von teese here?

2. gabis April 8, 2013 at 18:36 #

The São Paulo Gala was a snoozefest with some of the best looks donated by local beauties. Barbara Fialho and Renata Kuerten are my best dressed on this bunch. I completely agree with you about Isabelli and Caroline. As for Izabel Goulart is actually those fake bangs that are bringing the look down for me. Really can’t stand how fake they look. Kate Moss and Sharon Stone (who wasn’t shown here) were both huge disappointments. I expected a lot more from them.

3. Nat39 April 8, 2013 at 18:38 #

Izabel’s silver clutch does feel slightly out of place but she is easily the best of the bunch – the “second skin” effect is mesmerizing letting the the delicate intricate detailing on the gown sparkle so subtly as if applied on her body, her figure looks amazing, very beautiful subtle effect.

Don’t care for the rest. Renata looks tacky, really tired of the chequered print on Isabeli, Barbara’s dress looks more like a dancesport costume, Kate – drab and aging, and Caroline’s dark lippie is frightening.

4. dee April 8, 2013 at 18:40 #

I only like Izabel Goulart’s look. although I wish her bangs weren’t so heavy.

• TeaAtTwo April 8, 2013 at 21:49 #

5. Moxie April 8, 2013 at 19:03 #

The only one I like is Izabel Goulart… and she looks like Lea Michele.

6. Amy April 8, 2013 at 19:04 #

I like Izabel’s look minus the bangs.
    Barbara’s dress is quite revealing but she kinda pulls it off.
    Kate’s look is boring

• Alina April 9, 2013 at 10:09 #

7. amparo April 8, 2013 at 19:18 #

OMG I didn´t recognize Kate Moss! She looks so old!!!

• GiGi April 9, 2013 at 03:22 #

Looks like she’s been spending a little too much time in the sun…

Overall, models don’t impress when they dress (themselves).

8. Yeliz April 8, 2013 at 19:28 #

Izabel Goulart is my favourite, even though I don’t really like her hair, but I dislike the rest of the looks, especially Kate’s look.

That Anthony Vaccarello gown was also worn by Maggie Q and she wore it best IMO.

9. Joan April 8, 2013 at 20:26 #

What a bad dressed event I dont really like any of them.

10. justme April 8, 2013 at 20:53 #

A lot of bad makeup decisions lol.

I think I like Barbara’s look the most… I think.

11. MaddyEliza April 8, 2013 at 22:55 #

I like Izabel and Barbara’s looks. But all of the other looks do not work for me. I have not yet tired of the LV print as I find it so charming; however, I agree with you in that I do not like the way Isabeli styled it. Everyone except Izabel and Barbara were huge disappointments at this event. :(

12. Christine April 8, 2013 at 23:13 #

I only like Izabel Goulart look.

13. Liana April 9, 2013 at 01:01 #

Well well… You would think being a model automatically makes you stand out on the Red Carpet. That event proved that it’s false.

I don’t like any of the looks : Renata looks 5 foot tall, Isabeli looks boxy, something is off with Izabel look, Barbara is pretty but the makeup really harden her features, Kate Moss looks like a mess and Caroline’s lips are too clowney to really work.

Meh. It all could have been SO much better.

14. EmmaWoodhouse April 9, 2013 at 02:12 #

I am cringing at all of these looks. Izabel’s would be pretty with a higher neckline and no slit. The rest are terrible.

15. vic April 9, 2013 at 05:12 #

Wow – three of the ugliest dressess I have EVER seen. A trifecta!

16. Francois Bresmal April 9, 2013 at 09:44 #