04.04.13 Premiere

Olga Kurylenko In Valentino – ‘Oblivion’ Photocall & Premiere

Olga Kurylenko In Valentino - 'Oblivion' Photocall & Premiere

On Wednesday the next stop for Olga Kurylenko was Austria.

She joined her co-star Tom Cruise for the photo call of ‘Oblivion’ at Belvedere Palace in Vienna, wearing a Valentino Pre-Fall 2013 black coat with ruffled details.

The stylish coat was teamed with black pants and matching pumps.

Later that same evening she hit the red carpet at the Gartenbau Cinema for the ‘Oblivion’ Vienna premiere.

She looked gorgeous and statuesque wearing a Valentino red lace gown.

The intricate floral-lace gown with a ruffled neckline makes a bold statement without being too over the top.

Her feminine gown was styled with a Charlotte Olympia clutch, glossy lips and a braided updo.

She’s been on quite a roll during this promo tour.

10357667_1852253_1000

You can buy Olga’s Charlotte Olympia ‘Pandora’ clutch with a gold pouch from farfetch.com US and farfetch.com.

Credit: Getty & Bauer Griffin

Amy Adams In Victoria Beckham - 2014 BAFTAs

Amy Adams In Victoria Beckham – 2014 BAFTAs

Jada Pinkett Smith In Miu Miu - 'Free Angela and All Political Prisoners' New York Premiere

Jada Pinkett Smith In Miu Miu – ‘Free Angela and All Political Prisoners’ New York Premiere

12 Responses to Olga Kurylenko In Valentino – ‘Oblivion’ Photocall & Premiere

1. Rashmi April 4, 2013 at 12:47 #

OMG, wow.. This promo tour is turning out to be real good!
    Absolutely love her Valentino look! Its again heavenly like her Elie Saab.
    Difficult to chose between both now.

2. Alina April 4, 2013 at 13:29 #

Gorgeous!

3. dee April 4, 2013 at 13:46 #

I like the first look better. I like the red dress on her but I do not like her hairstyle.

4. Christine April 4, 2013 at 14:18 #

The premiere look is pretty.

5. BeatofA April 4, 2013 at 14:52 #

Pretty, but im really over this lace dress full length gown thing…its been done so many times this season

• Nat39 April 4, 2013 at 19:12 #

Quite a deja vu indeed.

6. Nat39 April 4, 2013 at 17:00 #

Too granny couture/little house on the prarie, she hasn´t impressed me so far, no look was standout/memorable enough. I prefer her adorable Valentino coat.

7. Yeliz April 4, 2013 at 19:01 #

I love both looks but the premiere look from the neck down. I really don’t like that hairstyle, it’s aging her.

8. Prude ce April 4, 2013 at 19:42 #

zomggg she is killing it!!!! okay idk if I can choose. The Marchesa and Valentino looks both need to be up for BDOTW.

9. MaddyEliza April 5, 2013 at 02:40 #

OMG that jacket is ADORBS. I want it!! I don’t really care about the rest of the outfit but I LOVE that jacket.
    As for the Valentino, well, it’s not as amazing and mind-blowing as her Elie Saab and Marchesa looks (which MUST be in the BDOTW poll, please please please), but I can’t say I don’t love it. :) It’s very soft and pretty and romantic. She is on a roll! I’m developing a major fashion crush on this girl. Gorgeous!

10. TeaAtTwo April 5, 2013 at 05:39 #

She looks good here, i don’t seen anything matronly in the hair or dress. But Valentino seem to make the same few dresses every season.

11. EmmaWoodhouse April 5, 2013 at 13:12 #

I really like both looks. She started off a little rocky but has been really stepping up her game. The ruffled coat in the first is just TOO CUTE–love it! And the dress is very elegant. Love that she was bold enough to go for long sleeves and high neck instead of trying to show it all.