Zosia Mamet In Honor – ‘The Company You Keep’ & ‘Trance’ New York Premieres

Zosia Mamet In Honor - ‘The Company You Keep’ & ‘Trance’ New York Premieres

Zosia Mamet is giving Olivia Palermo a run for her money this week by stepping out twice in two days for two different premieres. The only thing consistent was her choice of designer: Honor.

‘The Company You Keep’ New York Premiere: Sporting a simple top knot, the ‘Girls’ actress wore a look from Honor’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection. Blue and yellow has always been a favourite colour combo of mine, so I find myself wishing that Zosia had added a yellow accent to her silk shirt and high-waisted pants – either yellow pumps, a yellow ring or even a yellow necklace. Is this look missing something, or are you fine with the way it has been presented?

‘Trance’ New York Premiere: This is my least favourite look of the two. While the colour of the Fall 2013 dress is pretty and I love the heart-shaped accents around the neckline, the dress is too shapeless for my personal taste. Factor in the rough hemming of the dress to make it shorter and the blue-and-white pointy pumps – which were quite whimsical on the runway, but in reality make Zosia’s feet look freakishly long – and this is a no from me. I never thought I would say that about an Honor look.

Honor Fall 2013

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emmy Rossum In Carven - Out In New York City

Emmy Rossum In Carven – Out In New York City

Jessica Alba's Mary Katrantzou 'Lella' Dress

Jessica Alba’s Mary Katrantzou ‘Lella’ Dress

14 Responses to Zosia Mamet In Honor – ‘The Company You Keep’ & ‘Trance’ New York Premieres

1. Yeliz April 3, 2013 at 18:54 #

I don’t like neither look.

• dee April 3, 2013 at 19:44 #

• Sara April 4, 2013 at 00:30 #

+100 lol

• Christine April 4, 2013 at 02:49 #

+30000 Both looks are fug.

• Rashmi April 4, 2013 at 09:45 #

+30001 :D
          Why isnt the girl smiling? why is there no yellow i the first look ? Why is the second shoe so big ? There is no confidence in any of the look!

2. Nat39 April 3, 2013 at 19:00 #

The 1st one is frumpy on her – something about the body proportions… she looks like a grandma in those high-waisted pants and with the buttoned-up shirt. The 2nd dress is cute but doesn’t really suit her, and the poor hemming and shoe choice do bring it down. The hair and makeup could’ve been more flattering for both looks.
    Thumbs down for both.

3. Rafael April 3, 2013 at 19:24 #

Are you mad Zosia? C’mon girl, smile (:

4. H April 3, 2013 at 20:10 #

I really hope she gets better on the carpet. I really like these pieces, is just the overall work that does not work for me but I like her choices though so I hope she can step out looking better than this.

5. EmmaWoodhouse April 3, 2013 at 21:32 #

I dislike both. The first pantsuit would have been pepped up by a great pop of yellow–a belt, perchance? But the second look is unsalvagable.

6. Ellie April 3, 2013 at 21:58 #

Love this girl. She always wears bold looks.

7. Rebecca Z April 3, 2013 at 22:04 #

Dreadful. Both of them. Flat isn’t selling it to me.

8. TeaAtTwo April 3, 2013 at 22:57 #

I like the clothes from the first look just not on her; she has no red carpet presence. Pumps in any other colour apart from black, brown or nude would’ve looked great. It’d have been interesting to see how Olivia Palermo would have accessorised it.

9. Alicat April 3, 2013 at 23:06 #

The first look is awful – an uninterrupted neck to toe expanse of blue. The high waisted pants are completely unflattering on her. The second look is better for me but who took up that hem? The severe hair, flat makeup and expressionless face add to the overall air of boredom. Bright lipstick and a smile would have done so much to lift these dour, frumpy looks.

10. Amy April 4, 2013 at 15:01 #

Great ideas but wrong execution.
    The first look would be killer if it was the right size, and if they added another color to tone down the whole blue.
    Second outfit is nice. The eye-makeup isn’t great.
    But girl needs to work on the attitude and the posture. She looks so uncomfortable and so mad. She’s not selling it