Emmy Rossum In Naeem Khan – Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary Celebration

Emmy Rossum In Naeem Khan - Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary Celebration

Emmy Rossum was back on the red carpet again last night, attending the Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary Celebration held at The Intrepid in New York City.

Going from sweet to sassy, the actress wore a Naeem Khan Resort 2013 dress.

Her 20s-inspired black-and-gold bugle-beaded dress with a fringed hemline was styled with a pair of sexy bronze Rupert Sanderson ‘Teoni’ cut-out sandals.

Beauty-wise, she looked gorgeous, sporting a side-parted ponytail, luscious lashes and a light-coral lip colour. Going simple with the makeup allowed her stunning dress to shine.

You loved her Temperley London look. If you could put one of her dresses on the BDOTW poll, which would you choose?

teoni-18-53_rifle_f2(1)

You can buy Emmy’s Rupert Sanderson ‘Teoni’ sandals from Boutique1.com

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Gemma Arterton Look From The ‘Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters Promo Tour?

Hilary Duff's Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora And 291 Slim Track Pants

Hilary Duff’s Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora And 291 Slim Track Pants

23 Responses to Emmy Rossum In Naeem Khan – Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary Celebration

1. Fiona April 3, 2013 at 11:20 #

I love this look, she is beautifully groomed and the dress is very cute and sassy but is also very sophisticated. My only gripe is that whilst I love the shoes, they are (just for a change) too big for her, so her toe is falling out on the side which is not a great look, plus is probably pretty uncomfortable. A+ except for the big shoes.

2. Alina April 3, 2013 at 11:25 #

This one!

3. the ogre April 3, 2013 at 11:33 #

the flutter is back in my stomach. she’s perfect isn’t she? but i would have preferred it had she gone with sandals that had sleeker straps. the dress is beautiful but the periwinkle shade of her temperley london dress was just absolutely breathtaking. i’m in a total dilemma here but i think i’m more bent towards the temperley london look than this one.

4. Alicat April 3, 2013 at 11:50 #

A classy, perfectly groomed look. The shoes are cute except they don’t fit. As stated above, her little toe is hanging over the side. As beautiful as any item of footwear or clothing is, it has to fit properly to flatter the wearer.

5. Rashmi April 3, 2013 at 12:38 #

I always get the feeling that, she understands her dresses very well, and style perfectly accordingly!
    Love this and the previous one too.
    Can’t choose between them :)

6. Yeliz April 3, 2013 at 12:47 #

Can we please put both looks to the BDOTW poll? I love this look as much as I loved her Temperley London look.
    She is just so flawless, I love her red carpet style.

7. EmmaWoodhouse April 3, 2013 at 13:14 #

This chic flapper look is also fantastic! I’m going with the Temperley, only because it blew me away 110%. However, I wouldn’t mind seeing this on the poll too ;)

8. dee April 3, 2013 at 13:29 #

I like this but I like the Temperley London look better.

9. Christine April 3, 2013 at 13:55 #

I like this look but her Temperley London for BDOTW poll.

10. Barbs April 3, 2013 at 14:09 #

She always looks fantastic! Such a classy lady!! :)

11. MaddyEliza April 3, 2013 at 14:42 #

I definitely like this look a lot! She’s gorgeous. But I still like the Temperley London better. Temperley for BDOTW! :)

12. GiGi April 3, 2013 at 14:50 #

Temperley London. She has a great face, but I prefer the blue look on her.

13. Moxie April 3, 2013 at 15:01 #

The Temperley London look is my fave.

14. Celia April 3, 2013 at 15:08 #

This one! BDOTW. Love!

15. Sammy April 3, 2013 at 16:35 #

This one is my choice for BDOTW of her two appearances. I wasn’t crazy about the shoes with the blue dress, but there’s absolutely nothing here that I can put a finger on. She looks gorgeous. Hair and makeup are perfection. Her makeup is a bit heavier than how she normally wears it, but it fits the look and event perfectly. And the dress is so great on her. Fits right into the flapper-ish style she has been sporting lately without looking too dated or costume-y.

Love love LOVE!

16. Nat39 April 3, 2013 at 17:28 #

I choose this one without hesitation.

17. Kathy April 3, 2013 at 18:40 #

I know this isn’t the intention of this kind of dress, but I wish it were more nipped in at the waist. It makes her figure look too chunky and boyish. Also the hair is a bit severe. I would have preferred a short shouler-length faux bob.

18. DSI April 3, 2013 at 19:39 #

THIS ONE, FOR SURE!!! love the unusual less sugary Emmy!

19. Nadine April 3, 2013 at 20:50 #

I didn’t like the shoes with the blue, plus her makeup here looks so good!

20. TeaAtTwo April 3, 2013 at 22:16 #

I think both outfits equally BDOTW worthy but if i have to choose I’d say this one as the other one people will compare against Olga Kurylenko charming Elie Saab.

21. Aline April 3, 2013 at 23:16 #

♫ This girl is on fire ♫

Jeez, it’s amazing how she knows how to both choose the perfect dress for her and the perfect accessories/makeup/hairstyle! She looks great here.

But, I still love the Temperley London dress a bit more.

22. Amy April 4, 2013 at 15:43 #