Anne Hathaway Les Mis Promo Tour

Shortly after getting married, Anne Hathaway kick started her promo tour for ‘Les Miserables’ in Toyko by attending the premiere wearing Antonio Berardi.

From there she headed back to New York for a screening wearing The Row, before wowing you guys in London wearing a Givenchy Couture gown – I still stand by my original statement that this is my least favourite Anne Hathaway look of all time.

She fared much better for me at the after party in Altuzarra.

Anne stunned wearing a dominatrix-style Tom Ford boot with a unique dress by the same designer before toning things down a bit, wearing Carven to a New York luncheon, Prada in Paris and ending in Berlin in Chanel Couture.

Many looks stand out for obvious and various reasons, but the Chanel Couture look is my favourite by a long mile.

Credit: Getty

Naomi Campbell's Azzedine Alaïa Textured Stretch Knit Gown

Naomi Campbell’s Azzedine Alaïa Textured Stretch Knit Gown

Emmy Rossum In Temperley London - 'Lucky Guy' Broadway Opening Night

Emmy Rossum In Temperley London – ‘Lucky Guy’ Broadway Opening Night

19 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Anne Hathaway Look From The ‘Les Miserables’ Promo Tour?

1. Yeliz April 2, 2013 at 12:10 #

The Prada Paris Premiere look is my favourite.

2. Neli April 2, 2013 at 12:15 #

Prada!

3. GiGi April 2, 2013 at 14:42 #

Actually these looks were not as fantastic as I had hoped. Some were downright weird. It’s been a while now, but I remember fondly when she hosted the Academy Awards with J Franco… those dresses were amazing! You probably did a “Favorite Look” from that, I just don’t remember.

4. dee April 2, 2013 at 15:12 #

London Premiere.

5. TeaAtTwo April 2, 2013 at 15:17 #

Looking back here only really care for the colour and simplicity of Prada gown and the bodice of the Altuzarra dress. It wasn’t a great promo and award season for Anne fashion wise.

6. Lori April 2, 2013 at 15:22 #

None of the above! Girl was in rough shape.

7. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2013 at 16:19 #

This was…not great. In the top row, I like the Givenchy, the Row, and the Altazurra. Don’t like any of the others, really, although the color of the pink Prada was nice.

8. Malinda Jane April 2, 2013 at 16:54 #

I don’t like any of them. How sad! I don’t think that’s ever happened to me before in one of these polls.

9. Sara April 2, 2013 at 17:12 #

Honestly I don’t like any of the looks. So it’s more like, which looks did i dislike the least. I miss the old Anne who wore color and didn’t seem so try hard.

I lost my girl crush a long time ago.

10. Marybeth April 2, 2013 at 17:48 #

The Altuzarra was nice, though it would have been a lot nicer with a more interesting shoe. I did not dislike the Chanel look, even if it’s contrived and a bit silly. (I think the hair and make-up were flattering to her.) The Prada was a good idea, given the glorious color, but the dress itself looks very cheap — bunching at the seams, a visible hemline. Yikes.

The rest range from barely passable to downright laughable. Who could have guessed that Anne’s promo (and awards season, for that matter) would be so awful?!?

11. Kyriaki - Cyprus April 2, 2013 at 20:19 #

Chanel Couture’s gown with New York’s hairstyle :)

12. Ez April 2, 2013 at 21:44 #

Berlin film festival was a winner for me

13. Aline April 2, 2013 at 22:07 #

The Chanel one is my favorite by a long mile as well; it actually is on my BDOTY list. I really like her The Row look as well. As for the rest, I don’t like any of them.

14. Kate April 2, 2013 at 22:47 #

Definitely one of the most lackluster, ill-fitting, boring, and disappointing promo tours in recent memory.

15. Lashae April 3, 2013 at 07:10 #

Very lackluster and blah promo tour. I don’t care for Anne Hathaway but she would wear great clothes and would be styled so fabulous but this year I don’t know what happen. Maybe it had to do with her haircut, ever since she’d been dressing so boring.

16. Amy April 4, 2013 at 15:19 #

Givenchy for me. That dress is sexy and original, plus it’s the closest thing to the old Anne Hathaway who used to set the red carpet on fire! It seems like cutting her hair took away half of her red carp skills

17. Gabby M April 5, 2013 at 00:00 #

I feel like shes been better in years gone by, I dont understand what happened this year, maybe she changed stylists which was not a good choice, all the looks are underwhelming

18. Chanel April 5, 2013 at 19:54 #

All bad. Rough.

19. CreoleLady April 7, 2013 at 15:27 #

Ugh. Separately, a couple of looks were OK and I commend her for stepping out of her comfort zone with the short hair. But lined up here together? The only thing I like is the color of the Prada. AH used to he one of my faves on the RC. Not so much anymore.