Fergie In Gucci & Josh Duhamel In J Brand – Easter Sunday Service

Fergie In Gucci & Josh Duhamel In J Brand - Easter Sunday Service

Josh Duhamel and Fergie were spotted heading to a church in Santa Monica, California for an Easter Sunday service.

While this might not quite be considered their ‘Sunday Best’, they at least made the effort.

Josh wore a lilac shirt and tie with rugged J Brand ‘Kane’ saffron jeans and brown lace-up boots.

Mrs Duhamel wore a Gucci Resort 2013 floral-print kaftan dress – which she wore as a tunic – with purple pants, styled with black leather boots, an oversized tote and round shades.

I love how the couple manage to colour co-ordinate their outfits, as Josh’s lilac shirt and tie matched his wife’s purple pants.

Fergie

J Brand Kane Jeans – Piperlime
Gucci Dress -Gucci.com

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Lizzy Caplan In Wes Gordon - PaleyFest 2014 Honouring 'Masters Of Sex'

Lizzy Caplan In Wes Gordon – PaleyFest 2014 Honouring ‘Masters Of Sex’

Blanca Suarez In Victoria Beckham - 'Los Amantes Pasajeros' Rome Photocall

Blanca Suarez In Victoria Beckham – ‘Los Amantes Pasajeros’ Rome Photocall

13 Responses to Fergie In Gucci & Josh Duhamel In J Brand – Easter Sunday Service

1. Charlotte April 2, 2013 at 13:06 #

“I’m glad to see that Fergie is fully aware that she is pregnant and isn’t squeezing herself into tight leather dresses like another pregnant celebrity.”

I think you’re talking about Kim Kardashian.
    I’m French and I don’t understand all the comments, in americans media, about the way Kim Kardashian dress herself since she’s pregnant. I don’t especially like the girl but I don’t think the way she dress is so reproachable.

2. Yeliz April 2, 2013 at 13:14 #

I love the dress in the lookbook, but I don’t like Fergie’s styling at all. This would’ve also been appropriate for a pregnant woman when worn with tights and balet flats, for example. Josh, however, looks great.

• Anne April 2, 2013 at 13:47 #

3. Christine April 2, 2013 at 13:32 #

Interesting looks.

4. Lanie April 2, 2013 at 14:19 #

I think Fergie is dressing very cute since pregnant. She isn’t in skin tight tacky outfits like that trashy Kim Kardashian, and she isn’t wearing frumpy clothing. Good for her for keeping her style without being tacky!

5. dee April 2, 2013 at 15:22 #

Not crazy about either look.

6. Lara April 2, 2013 at 15:30 #

I have to say that I’m not a fan of Fergie’s maternity style so far. I don’t think she should be squeezing herself into anything, but at the same time she always looks so “mumsy”. I think there has to be a happy medium. She always looks frumpy to me. Her best look was at the recent Kid’s Choice awards.

7. Ayishaa April 2, 2013 at 15:58 #

Lol @ the another pregnant celebrity, but I honestly hate Fergie’s styling. The styling cheapened the whole look. She should have let go of the purple pants,

8. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2013 at 16:24 #

Wouldn’t have worn the purple pants, otherwise Fergie’s look is good. Pregnancy has helped her style, though it still isn’t my cup of tea. They look casual but fine.

9. Marybeth April 2, 2013 at 17:00 #

I love the dress but hate the pants. And the boots make the look even more bottom-heavy. She might have worn black tights and flats or, since it’s warm in LA now, sandals.
    Artistically I don’t mind the tote bag so much but I do wonder what’s in it! ;)

10. C April 2, 2013 at 18:11 #

If he’d tucked his shirt we could really have avoided that ‘pubescent 2002 skater boy’ look he’s rocking. I’d let him have the trainers then.

11. Mana April 4, 2013 at 05:01 #

She looks like brithey spears when she started losing her mind. not nice.

12. Simon April 4, 2013 at 20:40 #

“Not like another pregnant celebrity….” LOL… i know who you are talking about !