Emmy Rossum In Temperley London – ‘Lucky Guy’ Broadway Opening Night

Emmy Rossum In Temperley London - 'Lucky Guy' Broadway Opening Night

Emmy Rossum attended the ‘Lucky Guy’ Broadway opening night at The Broadhurst Theatre in New York City yesterday evening.

Never one to disappoint, the actress looked lovely wearing a Temperley London Spring 2013 dress.

Her 50s-inspired crewneck dress, with a slim, fitted bodice and swingy circle skirt worked in the freshest shade of china-blue jacquard, is the perfect figure-flattering look.

Emmy perfectly offset the icy-blue hue of her dress with a silver pair of Rupert Sanderson ‘Elba’ pumps with a crystal heel.

Glossy waves teased into loose curls and a pretty pink lip colour completed her look.

Temperley London Tile Crew Neck Dress

You can buy Emmy’s Temperley London dress from Shopbop.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Anne Hathaway Look From The ‘Les Miserables' Promo Tour?

Which Was Your Favourite Anne Hathaway Look From The ‘Les Miserables’ Promo Tour?

Ryan Gosling In Worn By - 76 Station

Ryan Gosling In Worn By – 76 Station

25 Responses to Emmy Rossum In Temperley London – ‘Lucky Guy’ Broadway Opening Night

1. the ogre April 2, 2013 at 12:04 #

i get this fluttery feeling in my tummy every time i see her featured here. and that is because she’s always so perfect! love this dress on her. the color is divine and the styling is spot-on. i love her! sigh!

• GRACE April 2, 2013 at 13:54 #

I was about to say the same thing! She’s like Kate Middleton in that she always looks polished and event-appropriate, but at the same time always manages to balance classic pretty without going overboard with the sugar ^^ Really love her style!

2. Sammy April 2, 2013 at 12:12 #

Personally I don’t really like that type of shoe very much, but I guess it’s okay for this dress. I just don’t like the huge pointy toe. They make her feet look awkward. I would have preferred a different shoe, but the dress is really lovely.

3. Yeliz April 2, 2013 at 12:13 #

Flawless as always, I totally love this look.

• Christine April 2, 2013 at 13:34 #

She looks uber cute.

4. Anne April 2, 2013 at 13:04 #

This is SO great. I love how she keeps is from being too saccharine with the tousled, sexy waves.

5. Emily April 2, 2013 at 13:12 #

she looks so pretty. It is amazing how perfect she looks almost seemingly without trying at all!

6. Amanda April 2, 2013 at 13:20 #

Emmy is lovely and so beautiful, I just love everything she wears.

7. Alicat April 2, 2013 at 14:02 #

Very pretty and feminine. Gorgeous, delicate colour. Suits her perfectly.

8. dee April 2, 2013 at 15:12 #

Cute.

9. TeaAtTwo April 2, 2013 at 15:18 #

My crush on Emmy and her style continues. BDOTW worthy.

10. Moxie April 2, 2013 at 16:08 #

I don’t like pizza toe shoes, so I would have preferred a strappy silver shoe. But other than that, she is perfection.

• Sammy April 2, 2013 at 17:57 #

What a perfect way of describing the shoes! I would have preferred another shoe too, but I love Emmy, so I can deal with them. She more than makes up for them by being exactly who she is :)

11. Louise April 2, 2013 at 16:20 #

The colour is so prettttyyy!! And I absolutely LOVE the print!! I really want that dress! I love how she styled it with those shoes too

12. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2013 at 16:21 #

Just as I was all set on Olga in her gorgeous Elie Saab for BDOTW, along comes Emmy in another periwinkle vision! This is fantastic! LOVE the rich texture of the dress, its feminine silhouette, and her effortless styling. I would have kept the belt, yes, otherwise–perfection. BDOTW-worthy.

13. MaddyEliza April 2, 2013 at 19:06 #

Love this look! So pretty and feminine. My vote is still with Olga and her beautiful Elie Saab but this is definitely a BDOTW contender!

14. adrian April 2, 2013 at 20:40 #

The shoes make her feet look ginormous. A belt would have helped and I don’t care for the silver panels along the side of the dress.

15. Kathy April 2, 2013 at 21:16 #

This is really similar to Olga’s Elie Saab number in color, silhouette, and length. Although I’m a huge ES fan, I’m leaning more towards this one out of the two. I like Emmy’s styling, her perfect hair, and the simple, natural makeup.

16. Aline April 2, 2013 at 22:03 #

I love this dress to bits. But then again I love the entire collection to bits. And Emmy is made of perfection, so it’s the best combination possible. BDOTW for sure!

17. TL April 2, 2013 at 22:12 #

Lovely, she looks stunning.

18. Mike April 3, 2013 at 06:32 #

I love Emmy’s dress, it is gorgeous. She is just a vision of lovliness. I like her sweet, youthful look with the full knee length skirt. The shoes compliment it well. She kept her bling and makeup to a minimum but her hair looks gorgeos and she radiates this amazing natural brunette beauty.

19. Micheal April 3, 2013 at 07:15 #

I lOVE Emmy’s dress here, so beautiful. I love the soft, light blue and the full knee-length skirt. Her shoes match perfectly. I love her long brunette waves and her natural beauty. Emmy is just a vision of lovliness here.

20. Catherine April 3, 2013 at 11:31 #

She always looks so well put together – even when she’s out and about shopping.
    Major style envy!!