BDOTW 1 April

I am not surprised that you picked Nicole Kidman in Oscar de la Renta for your best dressed this week. This was the first time in a long while that she oozed glamour from head to toe. This signalled that the Nicole we all love was finally back on form.

Picking a best dressed was really difficult for me this week.

Nicole was a given, so I opted to select my second best, but there were so many options.

Karolina Kurkova stunned in all her looks, and Victoria Justice also deserved a shout out, but in the end I had to pick Diane Kruger in Preen. From the break from black, to her gorgeous printed Preen dress and complementary styling I was in total lust.

When it came to menswear there was a clear winner: Ryan Gosling in Gucci.

The man knows how to wear a suit. Stepping out of the narrow menswear box, he opted for both colour and texture, giving us a swoon-worthy red carpet moment.

I would love to see a BDOTW with both Ryan and Eddie.

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Ryan Gosling In Worn By - 76 Station

Ryan Gosling In Worn By – 76 Station

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Nicole Kidma In Oscar de la Renta, Diane Kruger In Preen and Ryan Gosling In Gucci

1. Rashmi April 1, 2013 at 09:50 #

I have been thinking about that since lonnnng ! That poll will be very interesting :D

2. Yeliz April 1, 2013 at 09:58 #

Oh I would love to see a BDOTW with both Ryan and Eddie too, but at the end, I think I would vote for Ryan.

3. Emmeline April 1, 2013 at 14:28 #

It’s great to see Nicole back in top form. There are rumors that she’ll be on the jury at Cannes and I’m crossing my fingers that it’s true, provided she continues to stun like this.

• Tiger Nueng April 1, 2013 at 20:54 #

4. Marybeth April 1, 2013 at 15:45 #

Great choices!

I especially enjoyed this week’s BDOTW because of the contrast between Diane’s Preen look and Andrea’s Elie Saab. On the hanger, so to speak, the neon-paneled Preen is questionable and the Elie Saab is absolutely fantastic. But on the women, the Preen is wonderful and the Elie Saab is just “nice.”
    Presentation!

5. Nat39 April 1, 2013 at 17:32 #

Great choices for the ladies. As for Ryan, there was nothing about his look to make me wanna single him out as a winner, we´ve seen other men rock a full-on velvet, Eddie in particular rocked a teal velvet suit, and Ryan´s styling with basic black and white was nothing special/out of the ordinary. It was a ´stale wintery´ look, he was easily outshined by a few other male contenders as far as I´m concerned.

6. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2013 at 03:10 #

All three were great choices. Ryan and Gerard were my male picks, Andrea and Nicole my female picks. Diane looked great too.

7. Gabby M April 5, 2013 at 00:02 #

I love nicoles dress but is that scarf attached? if it was it shouldve been taylored off