Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Nicole Kidma In Oscar de la Renta, Diane Kruger In Preen and Ryan Gosling In Gucci

Best Dressed Of The Week – Nicole Kidma In Oscar de la Renta, Diane Kruger In Preen and Ryan Gosling In Gucci

19 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. glenn March 29, 2013 at 19:55 #

This week all the woman looks awful !!!!

2. Ellie March 29, 2013 at 19:58 #

Stella McCartney, hands down.

3. Yeliz March 29, 2013 at 20:00 #

Nicole Kidman looked breathtaking in Oscar de la Renta, she is certainly my best dressed this week. My runners-up are Diane Kruger in Jason Wu and Kristen Stewart in Osman.
    I loved the gorgeous Elie Saab gown on the runway, but I just couldn’t get excited about it on Andrea, I really hope that we’ll see this stunning piece again.

My best dressed man is Ryan Gosling, but who is surprised? He is always my best dressed when he’s included in a poll, but that’s maybe because I have a crush in him.. :D

Have a great weekend, FC!

• Yeliz March 29, 2013 at 20:02 #

*I have a crush on him

4. Nat39 March 29, 2013 at 20:09 #

Nicole Kidman. Look 37 was my favourite from the collection, and Nicole carried it off beautifully. The same cannot be said about Andrea unfortunately – the Elie Saab gown is gorgeous and exquisite and was one of the main highlights of the collection, too bad Andrea wasn´t quite the right person for it. I remember someone suggested Jennifer Lawrence, I can totally picture it working wonderfully on someone like Jennifer.
    Victoria Justice is my runner-up.

Gerard Butler for men. The blue-lilac colour-scheme is so beautifully soft and soothing, he looks incredibly handsome, I´d def. love to see more Etro looks on the red carpet.
    Ryan Gosling looks good and well put-together but nothing interesting or exciting. It´s not a particularly memorable or standout look from him.
    Kudos to Dane for pulling off the most daring and so perfectly coordinated look.

5. dee March 29, 2013 at 20:15 #

Selena and Gerald.

6. Jai March 29, 2013 at 20:49 #

Diane in blue all the way! Sometimes I think people see a gown and automatically pick it as best dressed. Each to their own though of course :)

7. Emmy March 29, 2013 at 21:02 #

This it a tough week,Nicole is breathtaking so I’ll vote for her,absolutely love Diane’s looks especially the preen one and olgas pink outfit. I’ll go for Gosling in the men’s poll.

8. Marybeth March 29, 2013 at 21:21 #

Nicole Kidman. Gorgeous, romantic, memorable.
    My runner-up is Victoria Justice in Pia Pauro.

If I had to pick a third, I’d probably go for beautiful Diane Kruger in Preen (a dress I find a bit weird) over the equally beautiful Andrea Riseborough in Elie Saab (a dress I absolutely adore.) I guess it’s a matter of the right woman in the right garment with the right presentation at the right event.

For the men, Gerald Butler.
    Aaron Eckhart is my runner-up because….well, no good reason. I just like it.

9. robert March 29, 2013 at 23:31 #

Nicole Kidman…duh!

Stella McCartney #2. The first thing she’s ever made that actually looks good!

10. NooG March 29, 2013 at 23:37 #

The guys were so hard to decide between this week!!! They were so many nice outfits. Ended up going with Gerard…he deserved it.

11. Nat March 30, 2013 at 01:41 #

Easy one: Nicole Kidman =D

• eng-narak March 30, 2013 at 16:21 #

• Rashmi April 1, 2013 at 06:11 #

True :D

12. Dhppy March 30, 2013 at 06:05 #

It was a couple sweep for me. Stella McCartney and her husband Alasdhair took both top spots.

13. Tiger Nueng March 30, 2013 at 11:50 #

Nicole Kidman +++

14. eng-narak March 30, 2013 at 16:16 #

A romantic dress with Nicole Kidman.

15. EmmaWoodhouse March 30, 2013 at 17:12 #

Andrea and Ryan.

16. Kathy March 30, 2013 at 17:38 #

Nicole Kidman, obvious choice, with Saoirse Ronan as my runner-up. I liked Andrea’s gown, and it’s a beautiful piece as well as one of the highlights from the spring Elie Saab couture collection, but I didn’t like her execution. She just doesn’t do the dress justice.