Taraji P. Henson In Kenzo & Helmut Lang – ‘Versus And Flow’ Live

Taraji P Henson In Kenzo & Helmut Lang - 'Versus And Flow' Live

Taraji P. Henson attended ‘Versus And Flow’ Live at The Liberty Warehouse in New York City yesterday evening.

With so many stars opting for summery colours, Taraji worked a maroon-hued fall look.

I have these exact Kenzo Pre-Fall 2013 clouded leopard jacquard pants on my Matches Fashion wishlist, so I’m taking notes on how she styled them with a maroon Helmut Lang collarless blazer with a black contrast leather insert at the neckline.

The knitted top isn’t to my liking, however, and while I do like her maroon pumps with this look, I would be rocking these pants with strappy sandals.

WOK4TS800002RMU_1_large

You can buy Taraji’s Kenzo pants from Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Selena Gomez In Osman - 'Spring Breakers' Press Conference

Selena Gomez In Osman – ‘Spring Breakers’ Press Conference

Diane Kruger In Preen - Good Morning America

Diane Kruger In Preen – Good Morning America

7 Responses to Taraji P. Henson In Kenzo & Helmut Lang – ‘Versus And Flow’ Live

1. Anj March 28, 2013 at 16:44 #

I cannot endorse this look. It’s trying to be matchy but the color hues aren’t complementary. There are also too many types of fabrics, styles, and prints that the entire outfit becomes overwhelming to look at.

2. Marybeth March 28, 2013 at 17:05 #

I would prefer a plain black knit top with a brighter blazer in a matching red. Or a plain red top with a simple black blazer.
    But the one thing she really needs, IMO, is a pair of shoes that complement those fierce pants. No matter the color, office pumps are all wrong!

3. Yeliz March 28, 2013 at 17:19 #

I only like the pants and the balzer.

4. Nat39 March 28, 2013 at 17:37 #

I only like the blazer. The pants aren’t working well on her and the pumps are an eyesore – on someone with more stature and with a cool sexy sandal, this could’ve worked.

5. adrian March 28, 2013 at 20:05 #

Like the look overall. Would LOVE it with a different top (or in the FALL/WINTER as-is).

6. EmmaWoodhouse March 28, 2013 at 23:50 #

I really like the blazer, the top’s OK, but the pants (print and shape) aren’t working for me. Shoes are OK.

7. Christine March 29, 2013 at 00:41 #

I like the overall tone and look but not together.