Natalia Vodianova In Louis Vuitton - Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary

Natalia Vodianova helped Disneyland Paris celebrate its 20th anniversary at the iconic adventure wonderland on Saturday in France.

The model, who struck a pose alongside a very chic Minnie Mouse, wore a Louis Vuitton dress.

Her red sleeveless dress, which hails from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection, has been worn before: in yellow by Reese Witherspoon; black by Dianna Agron; and green by Rooney Mara.

louis-vuitton-yayoi-kusama-collaboration-collier-yk-rouge

Natalia made it her own by adding a Yayoi Kusama for Louis Vuitton red-and-white polka-dot collar with gold stud accents and a red satin bow-accented waistband.

Keeping the look casual, she wore a pair of eggplant brogues.

Minnie Mouse

Minnie looked super cute, wearing a long sleeve purple dress – which looks like it was inspired by the Lanvin Fall 2012 collection – with silver pumps and a red tiara.

Update: Lanvin have confirmed that Minnie’s dress was indeed designed especially for her by Alber Elbaz.

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' London Premiere

Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ London Premiere

Freida Pinto In Proenza Schouler - Net-A-Porter & Proenza Schouler Exclusive Capsule Collection Dinner Party Launch

Freida Pinto In Proenza Schouler – Net-A-Porter & Proenza Schouler Exclusive Capsule Collection Dinner Party Launch

20 Responses to Natalia Vodianova In Louis Vuitton & Minnie Mouse In Lanvin – Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Celebration

1. Rebecca Z March 26, 2013 at 16:04 #

This is a little silly. All Natalia is missing is the big bow in her hair. And, Minnie always used to wear heels–what’s with the big silver clogs?

• Moxie March 26, 2013 at 16:48 #

Minnie’s shoes look a lot like the cartoony heels she is usually pictured in. They are big and bulky with just a little heel. But the dress is a huge departure from her usual attire.

2. Christine March 26, 2013 at 16:08 #

I find this rather cute.

3. justme March 26, 2013 at 16:25 #

Too costume-y imo. I also don’t like the brogues.

4. Moxie March 26, 2013 at 16:46 #

The dress is cute. It is supposed to be an homage to Minnie’s usual attire, I guess. But I don’t like the brogues at all.

Minnie is cute, but it is too much of a departure from her traditional attire.

5. Marybeth March 26, 2013 at 17:11 #

I like Natalia’s dress and the brogues, but not together. A pair of simple flats or, better yet, red heels would have been better.

As for Minnie, I am OUTRAGED!!! I understand her desire to do something different and, frankly, if someone handed me a nice Lanvin, I probably couldn’t resist the urge to wear it either. But honestly, the Disney “royals” have certain traditions and standards to maintain.
    Minnie ALWAYS wears heels, a short-sleeved dress, and a bow between her ears. Long sleeved jeweled dress? tiara? silver clogs?
    Who does she think she is? Miss Piggy?!?
    ;)

• Rebecca Z March 26, 2013 at 17:58 #

Lol

• Amy March 27, 2013 at 11:51 #

Amen for Minnie, lol.

6. Jai March 26, 2013 at 20:46 #

I love it. Would wear the whole look in a heartbeat.

7. Nadine March 26, 2013 at 21:16 #

I’d be totally jealous if Minnie’s feet weren’t so big.

8. Yeliz March 26, 2013 at 21:29 #

“Minnie Mouse In Lanvin”, that sounds so cute :) she looks great, I love that Alber designed the dress especially for her.

As for Natalia’s look, I hate the brogues and the waistband. Dianna Agron wore it best IMO.

9. Laura March 26, 2013 at 22:18 #

Minnie Mouse in Lanvin ? Only in France. I love it !

10. Betelgeuze March 26, 2013 at 22:37 #

I love that collar, it’s so cute and absolutely perfect for the occasion. Though I don’t like the brogues. White Minnie-like stilettos would be perhaps over-the-top, but some pretty strappy sandals would be better IMO.

Minnie looks great, I’d just swap the tiara for a silver, Swarovski glittery bow or something like that :)

11. EmmaWoodhouse March 27, 2013 at 00:59 #

Aside from those ugly brogues, Natalia wore it best! Love the red, and the cute color–plus it’s fun to see Minnie wearing Lanvin, lol.

12. lee March 27, 2013 at 01:18 #

so…minnie got to wear lanvin before i did. that’s cool.

13. shifarajwani March 27, 2013 at 03:21 #

I used to be jealous of Minnie Mouse’s bow and her dress… Now I’m jealous of her custom made Lanvin… Life isn’t fair is it?

14. FC310 March 27, 2013 at 06:33 #

Natalia looks cute !
    Not crazy about Minnie’s new look…too mature and dark for her,kinda reminds me of Dame Edna.

15. Amy March 27, 2013 at 11:50 #

She looks great. This is so event appropriate.
    Minnie dress is okay but it doesn’t look like Minnie. And I need her to wear her bow.

16. Nat March 27, 2013 at 16:09 #

This looks huge on her. It is appropriate for the event not for her age. She could had pull it off if hair was styled properly and some make up would had helped too.

17. Jana March 30, 2013 at 18:11 #

Any idea what brand the brogues are?