26.03.13

Helen Mirren In Dolce & Gabbana (Again) - Prince's Trust Celebrate Success Awards

Dame Helen Mirren was back on the red carpet again this afternoon in London for the Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards held at the Odeon Leicester Square.

I know what you are thinking.

This is the same Dolce & Gabbana floral-print dress she’s worn once before.

Well you’d be wrong, because Helen has worn this dress twice before.

I have plenty of dresses in my closet which I wear multiple times so I don’t blame Helen for falling so hard for this dress, but she wore it just two days ago to the Jameson Empire Awards.

Is her washer on the blink? Are Dolce & Gabbana out of dresses because they loaned them all to Kylie Minogue, or does she just simply love the dress?

My bets are on the second and third options.

I will give Helen credit for styling the dress differently to the first two run outs, but lets hope this occasion also serves at the retirement party for this dress.

Credit: Getty

Rosamund Pike In Co - 'Hector And The Search For Happiness' London Premiere

Rosamund Pike In Co – ‘Hector And The Search For Happiness’ London Premiere

Who Wore Supreme Better...Rihanna or Mark Ronson?

Who Wore Supreme Better…Rihanna or Mark Ronson?

15 Responses to Helen Mirren In Dolce & Gabbana (Again) – Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards

1. Steph March 26, 2013 at 17:57 #

technically the tops are a tiny bit different at least.

2. Rebecca Z March 26, 2013 at 18:00 #

I’d say we could still let her wear it out for lunch with friends, but no more red carpet. I don’t even like it that much.

3. Christine March 26, 2013 at 18:06 #

She must really love the dress. I think she is a darling.

“Are Dolce & Gabbana out of dresses because they loaned them all to Kylie Minogue”

LOL. Funny, FC.

• Catherine Kallon March 26, 2013 at 18:26 #

• Christine March 26, 2013 at 18:48 #

You’re welcome xx.

You have the best one liners. LOL. I am still laughing at the even Blake Lively would be mortified from the Angie showing off her leg post. ;)

4. robbie March 26, 2013 at 18:25 #

loved the comment about loaning them all to kylie. i must say i love the pearl necklace with the look it is so elegant yet she makes it youthful.

5. LeeAnN March 26, 2013 at 20:08 #

This is a hideous dress no matter how it is styled.

6. Erik March 26, 2013 at 20:08 #

This is kind of different though, right?

The dress looks more like a skirt and a jacket to me. I believe this has buttons to close it and also pocket flaps. Then also the neckline is higher here and it has long sleeves. Looks a lot like the other dress though!

7. Grace Patricia March 26, 2013 at 20:47 #

Wrong is to give a dress away just because it was worn only once. But, ugly dress like this one should never be repeated. I love her so much, but this is a big no for me, despite loving the pearls.

8. Yeliz March 26, 2013 at 21:37 #

I liked the dress the first time shoe wore it, but not the last two times. LOL to the Kylie comment.

9. EmmaWoodhouse March 27, 2013 at 01:02 #

LOL @ FC
    Also, third time’s a charm, though I like the dress least there–but her styling’s great, especially the pearls. However, it’s time for this dress to go away. Try something new, Helen! We know you’ve got it in you!

10. Moxie March 27, 2013 at 14:59 #

This is a church dress or a dining with friends dress. This is not a red carpet dress.

11. Elizabeth March 28, 2013 at 13:41 #

The dress in the first photo isn’t the same, it has a higher neckline and longer sleeves. Clearly a slightly different version of the same dress though! I probably like the second styling best.