Charlotte Casiraghi & Princess Caroline In Chanel Couture - Bal de la Rose du Rocher

Charlotte Casiraghi also attended the ‘Bal de la Rose du Rocher’ in aid of the Princess Grace Foundation, which celebrated the 150th anniversary of the SBM at Sporting Monte-Carlo in Monaco on Saturday.

Every time I feel like I’m getting the obsession many people have over Charlotte’s style, this goes and happens.

She may be wearing a Chanel Couture Spring 2013 gown, but she looks like a pink fluffy bird to me.

The fuchsia-pink lips are too heavy, and the black accessories also weigh down the look.

All in all, this is an epic fail for me.

Princess Caroline In Chanel Couture - Bal de la Rose du Rocher

Princess Caroline of Hanover, however, looked much better in her Chanel Fall 2012 Couture black-and-white gown sans neckerchief.

This is how an elegant royal should dress.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

15 thoughts on “Charlotte Casiraghi & Princess Caroline In Chanel Couture – Bal de la Rose du Rocher

1. Rebecca Z

They both look terrible. One like a big bored pink bird (as you say) and the other like her grandmother. Ugh.

2. Charlotte

For Charlotte. I don’t like the dress and the stylism is awful. As you said she looks like a pink fluffy bird !
    It’s a shame because she is such a beautiful girl !

3. Maria

what i think is amusing is that Karl Lagerfeld is standing next to Charlotte. You would think he could have given her some pointers.
    I do believe she is a beautiful girl, but she is definitely not a style icon. Far from it.

4. TeaAtTwo

I think she should go to one of the Lebanese couturiers or Valentino for wardrobe help. Also, get help on how to carry herself.

5. Joy

Poor Charlotte — her terrible posture and unhappy face. It all says fashion victim here. Princess Caroline, on the other hand, looks elegant and appropriate.

6. Claire

Caroline’s dress is very regal; Charlotte’s…not so much, but she does look beautiful nevertheless. A smile would have gone a long way.
    I much preferred the Chanel dress Cara Delevingne was wearing at the Bal.

7. Rashmi

OMG this is the same girl, who looked gorgeous in the grey Elie Saab last year.
    Why is she even wearing this horrid costume!

8. EmmaWoodhouse

Caroline looks elegant, although the neckerchief would have been a softening touch. I do like her look though. Charlotte…oh, oh no. Not only is it super tacky (like a fluffy bird, as we’ve all been saying), it is also unflattering. Plus her heavy black shoes are jarring.

9. Mashenka

OMG when I saw Charlotte’s pic I though that was her mom. Thime is sooooo not being kind to her. About the styling those lips are so wrong, and really all the look seems messy and heavy.