Katy Perry In Hervé Léger By Max Azria – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Katy Perry In Hervé Léger By Max Azria - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Showing no signs of the breakup blues, Katy Perry was back on the red carpet for the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards held at USC Galen Center in Los Angeles, California yesterday evening.

Following on from last year’s belly-baring look, the singer wore a sexy Herve Leger by Max Azria Pre-Fall 2013 ensemble which was a bold retro-chic look without taking a step too far into ‘quirky Katy’ territory.

Her printed two-piece which consisted of a haltered criss-cross top and high-waisted skirt was styled with black Christian Louboutin pumps, Nikki Baker earrings and gold Melinda Maria bangles.

Neutral makeup and sleek raven tresses completed her look.

What a long way she’s come in a year. She is just oozing sexy appeal here.

This look may have a strong love/hate divide; I’m firmly in the love corner.

large

You can buy Katy’s Christian Louboutin ‘Batignolles’ pumps from Net-A-Porter.com.

Bella Thorne In Bec & Bridge - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Bella Thorne In Bec & Bridge – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Miranda Cosgrove In Stella McCartney - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Miranda Cosgrove In Stella McCartney – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

28 Responses to Katy Perry In Hervé Léger By Max Azria – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. Christine March 24, 2013 at 17:31 #

I am firmly in the love corner too. She looks amazing! Wowza

2. Jen March 24, 2013 at 17:39 #

I love it, too! It was only yesterday that I realized that the green slime effect outfit was just last year at this event.

3. Emmeline March 24, 2013 at 17:45 #

The difference between this year and last year is amazing. She was definitely one of the better dressed at the event.

4. Nat39 March 24, 2013 at 17:46 #

I´m on the fence. Her figure is really lovely, and this looks fun, flirty and sexy, wish she´d opted for a flirty shoe instead of conservative pumps, but on the other hand, with the size of her twins in the sports bra top and at the kids´ event, it´s all starting to look like a desperate middle-aged woman a bit.

• CreoleLady March 24, 2013 at 17:57 #

Agree except I’m not not the fence. Event inappropriate.

• Lauren March 24, 2013 at 21:32 #

eh??? How so?

Should she have worn a tweed suit because she’s not a teeen?

• CreoleLady March 24, 2013 at 22:44 #

She’s busting out of that bra top, it’s cropped, the skirt is super tight, and she looks like she’s headed to a night club to me. She looks great for clubbing but I think the whole package is too much for this kids event. Typical Katie, it’s not thr first time, see eg Sesame Street. You are welcome to think differently.

• Clau March 25, 2013 at 07:40 #

5. chanel March 24, 2013 at 17:55 #

LOVE. Wearing the skirt backwards was a great decision!

6. Angela March 24, 2013 at 18:09 #

I like this! I hated the period of time in which she was dressing dull, because we always need a dash of excitement, and with Jessie j taking the mature route too, I needed some thrill. This is bold and sexy without being raunchy, and the pattern is breahtakingly modern. So far she seems to be taking the lead.

7. justme March 24, 2013 at 18:29 #

Her boobs are under control and she toned down everything else in order to make her outfit shine. No complaints here.

8. Kate March 24, 2013 at 18:54 #

I’m loving this look on Katy! She looks gorgeous!

9. KK March 24, 2013 at 19:03 #

I with you FC! Firmly in the LOVE corner! It’s do fresh and fun! And I think a crazy shoe would have tipped it too far into the quirky category- the outfit is enough on its own. I also agree with the poster above with wearing the skirt backwards.

10. Prudence March 24, 2013 at 19:29 #

this is not okay. I am sorry but she is simply too curvy and well endowed on top to wear stuff like this. She is also 28…I mean thats practically 30 and you cannot go around dressing like this unless you are on stage.

11. Kaylie March 24, 2013 at 19:42 #

I like the look, but not for this event. This event is for little kids. It’s not even the “teen” choice awards. It’s kids. Little girls.

12. Paddy Mulholland March 24, 2013 at 20:09 #

One word: B-O-D-Y

Werk!

13. Yeliz March 24, 2013 at 20:28 #

This is just SO much better than last year’s look. I’m in love with it, she pulls this off amazingly.

14. FISTFULOFPOWER March 24, 2013 at 20:29 #

LOVE THIS, JUST WISH SHE WOULD HAVE WORN A STRAPPING SANDAL OR SOMETHING MORE FUN BUT BESIDES THAT GREAT!

15. Jess March 24, 2013 at 21:26 #

I love this! I am totally mesmerized by this look!

16. Moxie March 24, 2013 at 21:29 #

Not appropriate for a kid-oriented awards show. Way too much skin and cleavage showing. Put me in the hate corner.

17. EmmaWoodhouse March 25, 2013 at 02:02 #

I’m in the hate corner. To wear a bra and super-tight skirt to a kid’s event (or, gotta say, to any event) is trashy, no matter how great your body looks in it. The colors are great, she is gorgeous, but this cringe-worthy look is making me wish that Classy Katy had come out to play.

18. Alicat March 25, 2013 at 04:49 #

She wears this well but not appropriate for the event. The top covers little more than a bra would.

19. Marisa March 25, 2013 at 04:56 #

BOOM! I’m in love with this.

20. Teleholic March 25, 2013 at 05:50 #

I like this one in theory, and she styled it perfectly, hair included, but I don’t think she has the height to really pull it off.

21. Amy March 25, 2013 at 09:03 #

She looks great but this isn’t the best outfit for a kids event.

22. Jess2 March 25, 2013 at 11:10 #

I really like this and I prefer the way she wore the skirt which appears to be backwards. Katy looks beautiful, love the colours on her.

23. Blossom March 25, 2013 at 12:42 #

Beyonce wore this for her Shape Magazine spread just a few weeks ago.

#StylistsNeedToTalkToEachOther