Fergie In Mary Katrantzou – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Fergie In Mary Katrantzou - 2013 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Fergie proudly showed off her baby bump on the red carpet on Saturday evening for the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, held at the USC Galen Center in LA.

Supporting her hubby, Josh Duhamel, who was hosting the show, the singer looked radiant rocking colourful a Mary Katrantzou Spring 2012 dress.

Her aquarium-print dress, which she styled with equally bright neon yellow Fergie ‘Roxane’ sandals, Stephen Webster hexagonal multi-drop earrings, a pave black diamond and blue sapphire ring and a glittery multi-colour Swarovski ‘Power’ clutch, is one of her best maternity looks so far.

Beachy wavy blonde locks and neutral makeup completed the stunning maternity look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

14 thoughts on “Fergie In Mary Katrantzou – 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. Nat39

It´s a great vibrant look, the baby bump is presented in such a fresh playful way, glad she didn´t tone it down with some dull black/nude accessories and played up the vibrancy of the look with the complementary coloured ones. Def. thumbs up.

2. Rafael

Could my lady be on BDOTW poll? I think she deserves it, she looks beautiful, event appropriate, showing that bump. I love her!!

3. Angela

I can never get tired of this collection, and I couldn’t even tell there was a baby bump! The sandals were a perfect touch, I hate when celebrities try to dull it down.

4. Marybeth

Wow. Lovely, bright, and cheerful— and so appropriate to the event too!
    This is a BDOTW candidate.

5. TeaAtTwo

She looks quite good and classy for her. I prefer Lucy Liu in the runway version but I prefer Fergie’s sandals with the print.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

The long sleeves make the print a little too much but it’s fun, bright, and the best she’s looked in ages! Like her accessories.

7. FelipeA

She looks gorgeous, but what’s the point of those stunning earrings if they’re gonna be totally covered up? She should’ve put her hair behind her ear on one side. Apart from that, excellent.