Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Naomi Watts' Victoria Beckham Broderie Anglaise Paneled Dress

Naomi Watts’ Victoria Beckham Broderie Anglaise Paneled Dress

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Moxie March 22, 2013 at 18:35 #

I don’t love any of the ladies’ looks this week.

The guys, on the other hand, wowza. Finally narrowed it down to David Beckham and Gerard Butler. Had to vote for David, ultimately.

• mm March 22, 2013 at 18:58 #

I went with David too!

I just love Uma in general, so i went with her.

2. nguyen tran gia linh March 22, 2013 at 18:39 #

Emilia Clarke + David Beckham

3. Yeliz March 22, 2013 at 19:02 #

Emilia Clarke in Victoria Beckham. Runners-up are Qin Lan and Diane Kruger.
    My best dressed man is David Beckham and my runner-up is D.J. Cotrona.

Have a great weekend, FC!

4. Nat39 March 22, 2013 at 19:09 #

Emilia Clarke. Didn’t have a problem with the makeup, it really elevated the look – without this major statement eye makeup, this very clean and simple look would’ve easily fallen flat.
    Vanessa Hudgens with her best look of the promo tour and Qin Lan – runners-up.
    The red Jenny Packham gown is beautiful but something about it on Rosario is slightly off – she almost looks mumsy and overly mature in it.

MEN: Cory Michael Smith, followed by Jake Abel and Gerard Butler.
    Justin’s two-toned shoes worked so perfectly with his Grammys look – with the style of the suit and the bow-tie, it was such a perfect and charming nod to the old school, he was easily the most stylish and best dressed at the Grammys (and of the week)for me. Here, however, they do not work that well unfortunately.

5. Amy March 22, 2013 at 19:44 #

Women top 3 :
    1. Vanessa, I loved that look, so fresh!
    2. Emilia, the makeup was the only flaw
    3. Diane, DUH!

Men: David Becks wins

6. Noemi March 22, 2013 at 20:13 #

The ladies’ looks are not particularly interesting, while men’s is difficult (even if I miss Eddie). Can I just say that Mariah Carey in Alexander McQueen is quite “painful” to read?

7. Faellie March 22, 2013 at 22:38 #

No Thandie Newton?

8. Elena March 22, 2013 at 23:32 #

I really love Vanessa’s outfit. Defenately not something I would expect from her.

On the manly front I really wanted to show you the Norwegian ‘Idol’ entertainer: Stian Blipp. The green suit he wore tonight = looked great. There is no picture of him in it yet, but here at least is a video clip.

9. EmmaWoodhouse March 23, 2013 at 02:48 #

My best dressed of this week was Michelle Yeoh in Elie Saab. She was BDOTY-worthy, in my eyes! I would rather have seen her here than Saoirse Ronan or Mariah Carey, but that’s OK.
    Anyway, in her absence, I’m going for 1) Rosario Dawson 2) Vanessa Hudgens, 3) Emilia Clarke, 4) Qin Lan, 5) Kiernan Shipka (not pictured) and 6)Emmy Rossum (in Tory Burch).
    For men, Jake Abel wins :) Handsomeness!! Justin Timberlake, Gerard Butler and David Beckham are runners-up.
    Thanks for the great coverage of this week, FC!

10. Marybeth March 23, 2013 at 02:53 #

Vanessa Hudgens gets my vote. She’s a lovely girl but (for me at least) her looks range from awful to merely acceptable. This time I give her an A+. That yellow dress is wonderful and the fit and styling are perfect.

My runners-up would be the elegant Qin Lan and Tilda Swinton, whose look was wonderful, especially for a David Bowie exhibit. (Other attendees tried to be “cool” but ended up being clownish, lacking any artistic sense.)

The men? David Beckham.

11. TL March 23, 2013 at 04:15 #

My top 3 this week:
    1.David Beckham
    2.Emilia Clarke
    3.Rosario Dawson

12. Anne March 23, 2013 at 20:52 #

Emilia and Vanessa. Emilia because she knocks it out every single time and god perfection But my vote went to Vanessa because I think Emilia will win it anyway lol Im just so proud the stylish V I loved a few years ago is coming back lately.

13. AC March 23, 2013 at 23:58 #

Tilda all the way.

14. Ann March 24, 2013 at 08:58 #

Maria Sharapova in J. Mendel was my best

15. Marie March 24, 2013 at 20:27 #

Mariah Carey !!!

16. Styler March 25, 2013 at 22:07 #

I’m so bleak I missed this poll, would have voted for Mariah, she has rarely looked this good!!!!!