20.03.13

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Topshop & Goat – Child Bereavement UK Visit

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Topshop & Goat - Child Bereavement UK Visit

As patrons of Child Bereavement UK, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge visited them in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire yesterday afternoon.

Known for her love of wearing pieces from Spanish retailer Zara, Catherine was finally on trend, wearing a black dress with a white contrast Peter Pan collar from British retailer Topshop.

Her prim short-sleeved frock, which had a touch of schoolgirl chic about it, was styled with black tights and black pumps.

The duchess arrived wearing a luxe Goat ‘Redgrave Summer’ cream collarless coat, which added yet more polish to her daytime look.

WOGT04810002NUD_1_large

You can buy Catherine’s Goat coat from Matches Fashion Global and Matches Fashion UK.

Credit: Getty

Halle Berry In Jenny Packham - 'Extant' LA Premiere

Halle Berry In Jenny Packham – ‘Extant’ LA Premiere

Bella Thorne In Alice + Olivia - 'The Host' LA Premiere

Bella Thorne In Alice + Olivia – ‘The Host’ LA Premiere

11 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Topshop & Goat – Child Bereavement UK Visit

1. Yeliz March 20, 2013 at 18:42 #

I love everything about this look except her hair, which I usually love but on this occasion I wished she had worn it up.

2. Laura March 20, 2013 at 18:46 #

Her hair is a mess ! And even if I like the dress and coat, this is too short for a “royal” (in my point of view)

3. Marybeth March 20, 2013 at 19:40 #

As always, she looks good.
    I love the dress. Worn with black tights and shoes, it doesn’t “feel” too short to me. The near-white coat, OTOH, might be better if it were knee length, as the hemline seems too high for an official appearance. (?)
    I also wish she had worn her hair up so we could see the collar better.

LOVE her accessories — Prince William and the teddy bear!

4. Anj March 20, 2013 at 19:49 #

I love that coat but I wish the collar was part of it. I am also a fan of school-girl looks so the collar trend is a fav of mine.
    On another note, why do her and Pippa have such an obsession with suede heels/boots? I don’t normally mind them, but they always look worn and scuffed and it bothers me when they wear it (moreso Pippa with her boot obsession).

5. Rebecca Z March 20, 2013 at 20:22 #

No nitpicking from me! She looks cute and comfortable. It would have been nice to see the collar of the dress, but I think she looks just fine.

6. Amy March 20, 2013 at 21:47 #

cute! is it me or Kate’s hemlines have been going shorter and shorter since she’s got pregnant?

7. Christine March 21, 2013 at 01:17 #

That’s a lovely coat.

8. Katharina March 21, 2013 at 02:33 #

I think maybe the hemlines are going up because of her belly (now that it showing a little)
    but I think she looks SO MUCH healthier! OMG
    she used to be soooo thin but now she’s cute *-*

9. robert March 21, 2013 at 03:44 #

Head to toe black (inside the building) at a BEREAVEMENT center. Good idea to dress like you’re going to a funeral.

Seriously. She wore all black last year at a children’s hospital too. Children like color! Black=death. Color=life!

10. Dolly March 21, 2013 at 10:21 #

Fab legs, but her hair is a mess, plus they both look about 40 and tired. The coat is lovely.

11. EmmaWoodhouse March 22, 2013 at 03:08 #

Tad too short for my taste but still classy, she looks great and glowing as usual, love the cream coat over the black dress.