Bella Thorne In Alice + Olivia – ‘The Host’ LA Premiere

Bella Thorne In Alice + Olivia Fall 2012 - 'The Host' LA Premiere

Bella Thorne was out again on a school night, hitting the red carpet at the ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood, California yesterday evening for the LA premiere of ‘The Host’.

Wearing yet another strapless frock, the actress wore a look from the Alice + Olivia Fall 2012 collection.

The muted navy-and-white dress, formed in a classic A-line silhouette with plenty of volume in the skirt, was styled with black strappy sandals.

I love that her jewels were kept to a minimum; instead, she decided to express herself with a bold coral-orange lip colour and high bun with a white rose accent.

Like her previous outing, she manages to work a sweet look with contemporary footwear.

You may remember that Mena Suvari wore this same dress over a year ago to the Australian premiere of ‘American Pie: Reunion’.

You can buy Bella’s Alice + Olivia dress on sale from Bloomingdale’s and Bloomingdales UK.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Topshop & Goat - Child Bereavement UK Visit

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Topshop & Goat – Child Bereavement UK Visit

Maria Sharapova In J. Mendel - 2013 Sony Open Player Party

Maria Sharapova In J. Mendel – 2013 Sony Open Player Party

8 Responses to Bella Thorne In Alice + Olivia – ‘The Host’ LA Premiere

1. Anne March 20, 2013 at 19:12 #

She looks really cute & fun. I’m fairly certain she’s wearing Prabal Gurung for Target sandals, too.

2. Marybeth March 20, 2013 at 19:13 #

“Bella Thorne was out again on a school night…”
    LOL!

It’s a very nice look, but I think it would have had a more youthful feel if she had worn her hair down or in a ponytail.
    I find the obviously dyed hair and bright make-up a bit much for a 15 yr old, although I concede that without them the look would be much duller.

Mena wins the who-wore-it-better contest hands down, but Bella does look nice.

• Tammy March 30, 2013 at 21:25 #

I applaud her for at least doing something different with her hair. She always wears it down for these events. A nice change doesn’t hurt

3. Yeliz March 20, 2013 at 19:23 #

I really don’t like the white rose in her hair. But I love the rest, especially the shoes.

• Beta March 21, 2013 at 07:58 #

me too, the white flower is distracting. The rest is perfect

4. Rebecca Z March 20, 2013 at 20:23 #

Way too old for her, but at least she doesn’t just look like a china doll for a change.

5. Christine March 21, 2013 at 01:23 #

She looks ok. Mena wore it best.

6. EmmaWoodhouse March 22, 2013 at 03:07 #

She looks cute but Mena’s red accessories really made the look pop.