19.03.13 Premiere

Emilia Clarke In Victoria Beckham – ‘Game of Thrones’ LA Premiere

Emilia Clarke In Victoria Beckham - ‘Game of Thrones’ LA Premiere

Emilia Clarke looked stunning when she took to the red carpet at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Monday in Hollywood, California for the ‘Game of Thrones’ LA premiere.

The British actress, who’s taking Hollywood by storm, wore a Victoria Beckham strapless gown – our third Victoria Beckham look of the week.

Her sea-blue silk-blend stretch-crepe gown is stunning in its simplicity, with a built-in corset guaranteeing a flawless silhouette.

To complement the black trims on the gown, she styled her look with a black satin Christian Louboutin clutch and peep-toe pumps.

Her raven glossy locks were centre-parted and swept back behind her ears, with smoky eyes and a Jacob & Co. diamond bracelet providing the finishing touches.

She’s come such a long way and looks nothing short of amazing.

Credit: Getty

Emma Stone's Lanvin 'Cloverleaf' Necklace And Lanvin Pumps

Emma Stone’s Lanvin ‘Cloverleaf’ Necklace And Lanvin Pumps

H&M Conscious Exclusive Spring 2013 Collection

H&M Conscious Exclusive Spring 2013 Collection

28 Responses to Emilia Clarke In Victoria Beckham – ‘Game of Thrones’ LA Premiere

1. Rashmi March 19, 2013 at 09:36 #

Wow!!! Stunning, love with the color.
    BDOTW contender.

• adrian March 19, 2013 at 20:36 #

2. Amy March 19, 2013 at 09:37 #

Flawless as usual though I am glad she has moved past the constant wearing of white stage and experimenting with more colour. Hope to see some coverage of some of her cast members that were on the red carpet.

3. CreoleLady March 19, 2013 at 09:42 #

Whatever she’s selling, I’m buying. Gorgeous.

4. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 19, 2013 at 09:50 #

Emilia Clarke looks simply breathtaking!!! This strapless cobalt blue figure hugging gown with black trims by Victoria Beckham is simply stunning on the Game of Thrones hottie!!! Love the smokey eye makeup, the black clutch and slicked back hair!! Definitely BDOTW contender for Emilia!! Flawless!!

5. Charlotte March 19, 2013 at 09:57 #

She’s gorgeous. I just wish the smoky eye was more subtil, it’s a little bit heavy on the side.

• Beta March 19, 2013 at 12:09 #

+1 on the makeup
      also, love the dress but im a bit bothered by the mark, is it a crease or is it the dress?
      but I really like the clean silhouette of the dress

• Anj March 19, 2013 at 14:25 #

Agree on all points too. I think since the dress has a built-in corset, it’s that showing through.

6. Pablo March 19, 2013 at 10:11 #

Her smoky eye touches the end of the brow, making her look a little weird.

Other than that, gorgeous.

7. msd March 19, 2013 at 10:50 #

Beautiful dress but the terrible makeup is making her look like a Vulcan.

8. scarlett March 19, 2013 at 11:01 #

She looks stunning, the blue is a gorgeous shade, and I’m really not a fan of Victoria Beckham. I wonder whether her work with Coleen Atwood on Breakfast at Tiffany’s has had an effect on her choices? The play opens tomorrow night, can’t wait to see what she’ll wear then too.

9. Yeliz March 19, 2013 at 11:45 #

J’adore this flawless look. BDOTW worthy for sure.

10. Amy March 19, 2013 at 12:03 #

the dress is flawless. But what’s up with the brows? it looks weird

• Emilia March 19, 2013 at 12:24 #

I agree. I too have heavy set eyebrows and sometimes a strong smokey eye can make everything look off balance! Also, it looks as though her arch is more defined than usual….better makeup artist required asap!

11. dee March 19, 2013 at 12:47 #

Looks a little tight on the hips but she looks lovely.

12. EmmaWoodhouse March 19, 2013 at 13:14 #

As one of likes to say, “HOLD THE PHONE” haha. This is fabulous! BDOTW worthy! Lovely color, sleek silhouette, perfectly styled. Minor issues: it could be let out a quarter inch in the hip area, and her bold (beautiful) brows and strong smoky eye make a slightly odd illusion. But I love this look–it’s so striking!

13. Christine March 19, 2013 at 13:58 #

not liking the makeup. But I like the dress on her.

14. katie March 19, 2013 at 15:30 #

What a divine colour!!i love this look, i had never heard of Emilia before, she looks fab

15. justme March 19, 2013 at 15:50 #

The eye makeup is a bit harsh but she looks stunning nonetheless. Perfect dress to showcase her figure.

16. StephLoubou March 19, 2013 at 16:17 #

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

17. Nat39 March 19, 2013 at 17:45 #

BDOTW worthy, without a doubt, the one to beat this week, I believe.

18. Alex March 19, 2013 at 19:40 #

Outstanding! ❤❤❤

19. robert March 19, 2013 at 21:22 #

No matter how beautiful the front of a VB dress is, I can’t help but conclude it’s not a winner because of that cheap and tacky looking zipper on the back.

20. Teleholic March 20, 2013 at 01:40 #

Those are not her eyebrows… her makeup artist must have colored them in and overdone it. They’re really distracting me from an otherwise stunning look.

21. Mandy March 20, 2013 at 04:56 #

She looks fantastic. Gorgeous colour. I would love to see some of the other ladies who attended the premiere featured as well, they all looked stunning.

22. the ogre March 20, 2013 at 07:15 #

wow! just wow! she’s heading into perfect zone with this look. the color is simply stunning! everything is great about this look! except for the eyebrows which look overly done as everyone has pointed out but it’s ok. we’re all humans huh? and another quibble with me is i wish she was carrying a better clutch. smaller and sharper with clean lines. sorry that’s just me i guess. she looks super! and i love her character daenerys stormborn.

23. Styler March 20, 2013 at 10:12 #

oh sweet heavens, thats a deceptively simple dress, how can it look so AMAZING! Gorgeous dress hands down.

24. Jess2 March 23, 2013 at 14:03 #

I adore this colour on her, she looks amazing!!! I really love this.