Adrianne Palicki In Temperley London – ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’

Adrianne Palicki In Temperley London -  'GI Joe Retaliation'

Skipping the rain-soaked red carpet, Adrianne Palicki was captured inside the Empire Leicester Square where the ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’ premiere was held in London this evening.

The actress, who has been nothing short of flawless during this promo tour, wore a Temperely London Resort 2013 gown.

Her elegant, understated double silk satin 1930’s inspired gown with a Swarovski crystal and bugle bead embroidered belt was styled with a complementary Jimmy Choo ‘Claire’ clutch.

Diamond earrings, kohl-rimmed eyes and a pretty pink lip colour to match her gown completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Qin Lan In Andrew Gn -  7th Asian Film Awards

Qin Lan In Andrew Gn – 7th Asian Film Awards

Rachel Weisz' Dolce & Gabbana 'Lily' Jacquard Top

Rachel Weisz’ Dolce & Gabbana ‘Lily’ Jacquard Top

15 Responses to Adrianne Palicki In Temperley London – ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’

1. Marybeth March 18, 2013 at 20:39 #

She looks lovely — but am I the only one who wishes she had worn the green version?

• Daria March 18, 2013 at 20:51 #

It would have been much better, ia!

• Christine March 19, 2013 at 00:13 #

+1 much better

• the ogre March 19, 2013 at 08:38 #

i agree too.

and also this look would have been perfect for me if her twins were a bit more contained.

otherwise it’s a good look.

• dee March 19, 2013 at 12:45 #

I like both colors but I wish she wore the green too.

2. Moxie March 18, 2013 at 20:57 #

The green version would have been better. But she is too busty for this dress, IMO.

3. naomie March 18, 2013 at 21:15 #

I’ve loved all of her three looks so far, but this is too ‘Barbie at prom’, and the cleavage is so very unflattering.

4. Sharon March 18, 2013 at 21:35 #

She looks gorgeous in that color (the green would have been beautiful too), but I really don’t like the fit of the top. Why is it that these expensive gowns don’t come with a proper fitting session?

5. Yeliz March 18, 2013 at 22:05 #

I don’t like the cleavage and I much prefer the green version.

6. Alicat March 18, 2013 at 23:14 #

The green is beautiful. The bodice is very poorly fitted on her. Things look wayward!

7. Jessica March 18, 2013 at 23:24 #

I love this look, she looks great. I am glad she chose to put her hair up, I agree with others about the green dress. I think it would have been the better choice but she still looks great

8. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 19, 2013 at 00:11 #

Once again, Adrianne Palicki set raising temperatures in London in this salmon pink plunging creation with a delicate studded belt by Temperley London!! AS you know, I prefer the jade green version, and the bodice is a bit unflattering, but she still looks every bit the blonde bombshell!! Adrianne kills it once and for all with her kick-ass charm and quirky attitude!! Still looks stunning!!

9. EmmaWoodhouse March 19, 2013 at 03:06 #

Love it absolutely from the waist down–that rich peach silk satin is to die for (green would have been nice too, but this shade of peach is delicious!). Clutch, hair, and simple jewelry are great too. But the bodice is an absolute mess. Not only is it WAY too low-cut and revealing, it is also uneven and unflattering. For that, it’s sadly a miss.

10. Sara March 19, 2013 at 15:26 #

It’s pretty, but I can’t get past the cockeyed twins.

11. sam March 19, 2013 at 17:24 #

This dress and styling screams Pageant contestant.