Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Elizabeth Olsen's Rag & Bone 'Kinsey' Leather Ankle Boots

Elizabeth Olsen’s Rag & Bone ‘Kinsey’ Leather Ankle Boots

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2013 at 19:06 #

Kasia Smutniak and Joseph Gordon-Levitt win for me. I loved Kasia’s polished look, and Joseph’s sleek suit.
    I’m surprised to see Zoe, I thought that other looks from the stylist’s luncheon (such as Nina and Dianna) were better dressed. My runners up are Kirsten and Nieves. I liked Adrianne’s boldness in her marigold suit, and Zhang’s jacket. Best shoes of the week go to Nieves.
    James and Gerard are close runnersup to Joseph.
    Have a great weekend, FC!

2. Moxie March 15, 2013 at 19:06 #

Selena Gomez and Joseph Gordon-Levitt for the win.

• Kaz March 16, 2013 at 11:11 #

+1 – same for me.

I love the colour and variety of looks this week!

Jessica Alba was a close second. Such a great street style look.

• Moxie March 18, 2013 at 21:01 #

My second was Blake Lively. I know a lot of people didn’t like the PVC panel, but I thought it added a lot of interest to the look.

3. Nat39 March 15, 2013 at 19:25 #

Olivia Wilde is my winner this week, without a doubt.

Selena’s dress is gorgeous but way too mature for her. Vanessa was completely overwhelmed by the hideous bulky feathered skirt and the beaded top made her look boxy, she simply doesn’t have the height and physique to pull off this gown and tried way too hard and failed.
    The Au Hameau slingbacks on Nieves would’ve worked perfectly with her other delicate lace Zuhair Murad dress but not with this one.

Men: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, followed by Gerard Butler.

• Nat39 March 15, 2013 at 19:39 #

Eva Longoria (deja vu or not) looked absolutely amazing in that gorgeous red John Galliano gown, I’d take her red gown look over Selena’s who doesn’t have the mature sex appeal to carry it off and would’ve much preferred to see Eva here instead of Zoe in the tablecloth and out-of-place shoes.

• Marybeth March 16, 2013 at 17:40 #

Yes! Eva absolutely nailed it in that gown. If she had been a candidate, I would have voted for her as my number one.

• Nat39 March 15, 2013 at 22:50 #

Choosing Jessica Alba for my runner-up, her look is chic and beats Adrianne Palicki easily for me whose look is rather typical and simplistic – the sameish type of cropped pant suit teamed with a white top/blouse and pumps – it’s a standard formula done in slight variations over and over, it’s a very good look for Adrianne surely but I don’t understand why suddenly this much excitement about it, it’s a bit excessive imo. Jessica brought something a bit more interesting to the table, her stylist did a fabulous job putting it together.
      Absolutely love that gorgeous top on Zhang but pairing it with shorts wasn’t a good idea, too bad, this could’ve been a solid chic look, cropped pants would’ve made it look much more chic and sophisticated. Blake’s look is adorable, I quite liked it, but it’s not a winning look, and I think Kirsten’s black look is a bit too mature/aging for her.

On the side note, I remember how Gerard Butler did his black-on-black look and looked so much sharper and cooler than James.

4. gabis March 15, 2013 at 19:55 #

Kirsten Dunst, for me. Fantastic dress and perfect styling. Olivia Wilde and Kasia Smutniak are tied as runner-up.
    Gerard Butler gets my vote on the men’s poll.

5. TeaAtTwo March 15, 2013 at 20:23 #

Men- between Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Gerald Butler.
    Was thinking Nina Dobrev in Maxmara but as she’s not on the list I’ll have to reconsider.

6. Yeliz March 15, 2013 at 21:14 #

Olivia Wilde in Gucci and Ryan Reynolds in Gant Rugger.

7. Kelsey March 15, 2013 at 21:17 #

None of the above

8. Marybeth March 15, 2013 at 23:02 #

Adrienne Palicki in Moschino C&C is easily my favorite. It’s a wonderful outfit for a transition from winter to spring — when you’ve got the height and the coloring to make it work, as she does.
    Olivia Wilde would be a very close runner-up.

I’d pick Selena Gomez as third. I can see why some think the dress would be better for someone more mature, but I think she makes it her own and lends it a certain sweetness and femininity. Or maybe I just think she looks great in red! :)

9. Lisa March 16, 2013 at 00:52 #

Blake and JGL for me. I always appreciate them making red carpet appearances because it’s so far in between.

10. Ann March 17, 2013 at 08:05 #

Kirsten Dunst in Proenza Schouler was the best easily!! some of the pics this week surprise me

11. effieee March 17, 2013 at 13:30 #

Looking at the Best Dressed Man category makes me miss Eddie Redmayne. That’s not to say that the looks of the men available weren’t good, but Eddie Redmayne is flawless.

12. Jai March 17, 2013 at 16:38 #

I would so love to own that Carven dress.