Adrianne Palicki In Houghton – ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ Sydney Premiere

Adrianne Palicki In Houghton - ‘G I Joe Retaliation’ Sydney Premiere

After giving us two bold looks in Seoul this week, Adrianne Palicki was back on the red carpet again this evening for the Sydney premiere of ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’.

Sticking with a gold beaded gown, she wore a sexy plunging and backless number, which also featured a side slit, from the Houghton Spring 2013 collection.

With so much testosterone on the red carpet, Adrianne’s sexy look worked its magic to redress the balance.

I love that she wore her hair up on this occasion, opting for a side-swept part-braided ponytail.

The golden girl completed her look with a gold Ferragamo minaudière, gold sandals and gold jewels.

Of her three looks, which do you favour for BDOTW?

The Moschino Cheap and Chic, the Reem Acra, or this look?

Which Was Your Favourite Bradley Cooper 2013 Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Bradley Cooper 2013 Awards Season Look?

Jessica Alba In Fendi -  'The Honest Life' Book Signing

Jessica Alba In Fendi – ‘The Honest Life’ Book Signing

15 Responses to Adrianne Palicki In Houghton – ‘G. I. Joe: Retaliation’ Sydney Premiere

1. Anne March 14, 2013 at 18:46 #

I prefer the Moschino C&C look by far.

There are parts of this I really like, but all together it’s just a bit pageant-y for me. I am also just really not a fan of tattoos that are highlighted by the style of a gown. The back of the dress is so lovely, but all I can focus on is the tattoo.

2. naomie March 14, 2013 at 18:53 #

Oh no, it seems that Palicki had the misfortune, like so many others, to fall under the hands of a tattooist who doesn’t know how to tattoo Hebrew. The letters are written down-top instead of top-down, turning the phrase into a bit of Gibberish. In case anyone wonders the tattoo says ” regnorts em sekam em llik tnseod hcihw tahT “

3. Yeliz March 14, 2013 at 18:54 #

I would put the Moschino look up for BDOTW, it was flawless. I do love this look too, but the dress makes her waist area wider than it normally is and I would have preferred another hairstyle.

• Marybeth March 14, 2013 at 21:03 #

Agreed! The Moschino is definitely worthy of the BDOTW poll; this look is okay, but not nearly as good.

4. Christine March 14, 2013 at 18:57 #

I like this look.

5. dee March 14, 2013 at 18:59 #

This look is nice but I don’t like the hairstyle with the glamourous dress. The Moschino look was far better.

6. Jessica March 14, 2013 at 19:19 #

Gorgeous! I think I might have a new girl crush. I love her Moschino look but I love this one as well. Both in different ways! Couldn’t we put both in the BDOTW poll?! I figured it couldn’t hurt to try ;) If I was forced, probably the Moschino.

7. mm March 14, 2013 at 21:43 #

This is Tara from Friday Night Lights, Glad to see her on the big screen. She is a good actress. This look is my fav then the orange suit.

8. Ellie March 14, 2013 at 22:31 #

All I want to say is “You go girl!” Stunning.
    And also, to answer your question, the Moschino was my favourite.

9. Aline March 14, 2013 at 23:02 #

Absolutely LOVE her hair and makeup.

But the dress is unflattering, IMO. Actually, I didn’t really like any of the 3 looks.

10. Nat39 March 15, 2013 at 00:01 #

This look is my favourite of the 3.

11. TeaAtTwo March 15, 2013 at 01:23 #

The Moschino suit was my favourite look.

12. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 15, 2013 at 02:19 #

Third time’s a charm!!! Adrianne Palicki provides enough glamour on the full-testosterone red carpet in this shimmering gold lame beaded gown by Houghton which consists of plunging neckline, cut-out back and thigh high split!! Love how she pulls her hair up into a side-swept ponytail to let her dress speak for itself!! Love the makeup and the accessories too!! For me,this dress comes first, the pumpkin suit second, and the metallic sheer panel gown third as I wish she wore her hair up!! Amazing and how Wonder(ful) Woman Adrianne Palicki is!! Bravo!!!

13. the ogre March 15, 2013 at 05:13 #

moschino one for me too. that one was different and effortless.

reem acra was brave.

this one is tried and tested in my opinion. there r so many other beautiful dresses out there go pick something different. because i’m sure she can work anything at all.

14. EmmaWoodhouse March 15, 2013 at 13:58 #

The plunge-neck, high slit combo ruins this dress for me, though I love shimmer. Her suit was fun, the Reem was bold, but none of her looks really spoke BDOTW to me.