13.03.13 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Sally Field 2013 Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Sally Field 2013 Awards Season Look

Sally Field started her awards season run as Best Supporting Actress for ‘Lincoln’ at the AFI Awards wearing Stella McCartney.

She also favoured beautiful gowns by Alberta Ferretti, J. Mendel, my favourite from her run, Antonio Berardi, and Valentino.

Credit: Getty

Camilla Belle's Christian Louboutin 'Duplice' Wedge Sandals

Camilla Belle’s Christian Louboutin ‘Duplice’ Wedge Sandals

Ashley Roberts In Antipodium - TRIC Awards

Ashley Roberts In Antipodium – TRIC Awards

7 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Sally Field 2013 Awards Season Look?

1. kath March 13, 2013 at 11:53 #

Sally was amazing this awards season! I loved all these looks!

2. Moxie March 13, 2013 at 14:13 #

Apparently I’m in the minority, but my fave was her J. Mendel at the SAG Awards, followed by Alberta Ferretti at the Golden Globes and Valentino at the Oscars.

• Moxie March 13, 2013 at 14:17 #

With the exception of black pumps with a cream dress at the Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon, I thought she looked fantastic through the whole awards season.

3. Marybeth March 13, 2013 at 16:27 #

I am torn between the J Mendel(SAG) and the Valentino (Oscars.) I like her hair worn up, so if she had worn her hair up with the Mendel, I definitely would have voted for that one. The color is absolutely gorgeous on her and the cut really flatters her small frame.

OTOH, she truly rose to the occasion at the Oscars with that beautiful, sweeping gown that she managed to pull off despite her diminutive size.

I agree with Moxie (above) that, except for that one shoe misstep, Sally’s awards season was second to none. I love the way her looks are chic, fresh, and classy. Can you believe she is 66 ?!?

4. EmmaWoodhouse March 13, 2013 at 17:47 #

Just clarifying FC (the commas confused me LOL) which was your favorite? The J. Mendel, right?
    I loved that one too, for the color, it was just a little too lowcut for me. It was my second fave. The Valentino at the Oscars blew them all away!

• Catherine Kallon March 13, 2013 at 19:16 #