Selena Gomez In Cushnie Et Ochs - Break It Down Harmony Korine & His Spring Breakers

Following the premiere, Selena Gomez and her co-stars attended the ‘Break It Down: Harmony Korine & His Spring Breakers’ Greenroom Photo Op during the 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival at Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas yesterday.

The actress is on a roll at the moment, as she’s yet to meet a cut-out dress she didn’t like.

This time the abs-baring look comes courtesy of Cushnie et Ochs’ Spring 2013 collection.

Her punchy aqua short-sleeved frock, which also featured cut-out details at the shoulders, was styled with subtle silver jewels and a ponytail with face-framing tendrils.

As she was seated during most of the event, I can forgive the creases, but her nude Giuseppe Zanotti pumps are at least two sizes too big for her.

She’s still on a winning track for me.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Selena Gomez' Six Ischia Global Film and Music Festival Looks

Selena Gomez’ Six Ischia Global Film and Music Festival Looks

Padma Lakshmi In Monique Lhuillier - 5th Annual Blossom Ball

Padma Lakshmi In Monique Lhuillier – 5th Annual Blossom Ball

17 Responses to Selena Gomez In Cushnie Et Ochs – Break It Down: Harmony Korine & His Spring Breakers

1. EmmaWoodhouse March 12, 2013 at 13:30 #

I only like the hairstyle and the color of the dress. The loose, wrinkled, cut-out dress and too-big dull shoes are not working.

2. Rashmi March 12, 2013 at 13:33 #

The nips are a bit distractive, but other that I am liking her young-not OTT-bold-yet subtle choices.
    Wish she had chose the runway shoes.

3. leeann March 12, 2013 at 13:43 #

I have never met a mint coloured dress that I didn’t like. Except for now. The wrinkles ruin it for me as do the cut outs at the shoulders.

4. Christine March 12, 2013 at 13:59 #

Gorgeous but not liking the shoes with this look.

5. Moxie March 12, 2013 at 14:17 #

If you know you’re going to be seated for a long time, be sure to wear something that isn’t going to crease.

Love the color and the style of the dress, shame about the wrinkles and the bagginess. Horrible shoes.

• dee March 12, 2013 at 15:03 #

6. Louise March 12, 2013 at 14:23 #

Not a fan of the hair, doesn’t suit her face shape. This looks is too mature once again

7. Yeliz March 12, 2013 at 14:37 #

I liked the dress on the runway, but I don’t really like Selena’s look.

8. Anj March 12, 2013 at 15:58 #

I wish I could see this from the front because from the side, it looks a bit too big. Otherwise, it’s interesting.

9. noo March 12, 2013 at 18:41 #

i can never understand why celebs wear shoes that are too big. couldn’t she find a pair of pointy nude pumps in her size?!

• Mari March 12, 2013 at 21:20 #

I read somewhere tat the stylists put the clothes together and provide the shoes, which are many times brorroed from the designers. If that is tru it might explain that if the stylist require a certain type of shoe, the designers may not have it available in all sizes, somthey go,for a bigger size.
      It might not be true, Maybe FC or someone else knows more, that had me intrigued too. One wold have thought that most of these shoes belonged to them, if celebs make so much money.

• Catherine Kallon March 12, 2013 at 22:03 #

Yes, samples come in few sizes. I can’t remember what they are, but that explains why they are often too big.

At this point you make enough money, buy your own shoes :D

10. Lm March 12, 2013 at 18:54 #

Selena does make some interesting fashion choices although im a little tired of her prom-like hair. In each stunning outfit she has that overly long curling ironed curls hanging around ala Morticia Adams. It’s weighing her down. This hairstyle is a nice change, but still. I do like the dress however Mint doesnt seem to favor Ms Gomez.

11. Amy March 12, 2013 at 19:11 #

unnecessary cutouts aside it’s a nice dress

12. TL March 12, 2013 at 20:12 #

I have a question, is her nipple showing or it’s the design of the dress?
    The mint green color looks great on her, although the size of her dress and shoes are too big…

13. Alicat March 13, 2013 at 02:12 #

It is a pretty dress in a pretty shade. I like the cut outs. Not over the top. The “nipple effect” is the result of the darts – like on Anne Hathaway’s dress at the Oscars.

14. katie March 13, 2013 at 22:06 #

I love Selena’s style,gorgeous colour on her