Rose Byrne In Balenciaga - 'I Give It A Year' 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival Premiere

Rose Byrne attended the ‘I Give It A Year’ 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival premiere held at the Topfer Theater in Austin, Texas on Saturday.

The Australian beauty wore a Balenciaga Resort 2013 summery peach ruffled three-quarter-sleeved blouse with a leather pinstriped skirt.

Known for her impeccable styling, Rose added a white Chanel clutch, white Lanvin pumps, a Soffer Ari ring, a State Room bracelet and House of Lavande earrings to her look.

Sans smoky eyes, Rose kept her complexion fairly neutral, with an effortless bun completing her look.

She continues to be one of my favourites. She has rarely, if ever, put a foot wrong.

10342361_1762874_1000

You can buy Rose’s Balenciaga blouse from farfetch.com US and farfetch.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Moss In Louis Vuitton - Kerastase Launch Event

Kate Moss In Louis Vuitton – Kerastase Launch Event

Jessica Chastain's Tom Ford Eyewear 'Campbell' Sunglasses

Jessica Chastain’s Tom Ford Eyewear ‘Campbell’ Sunglasses

8 Responses to Rose Byrne In Balenciaga – ‘I Give It A Year’ 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival Premiere

1. Christine March 12, 2013 at 14:34 #

Great styling.

2. EmmaWoodhouse March 12, 2013 at 14:46 #

Love this look–favorite leather skirt ever! The pinstripes are great, and her styling is flawless. The blouse is the star of the look. BDOTW worthy!

3. dee March 12, 2013 at 15:05 #

I don’t really care for the top with the skirt. The ruffles bother me. This is just OK.

4. Anne March 12, 2013 at 15:28 #

I really love this look. Totally chic & well-styled. I’m trying to get on-board with the white heels trend, and I think they idea goes well with the white pinstripe of the skirt. But, I feel like this shoe is a tad too clunky for my taste. I’m also envisioning this ensemble with the (popularly worn)Sanderson terracota Elba heel.

5. Anj March 12, 2013 at 15:47 #

I almost ALWAYS love what she wears, but I think this is the worst outfit I’ve ever seen her in. It looks like a summer office outfit from the early 2000s. This is bad.

• gurlygurl March 13, 2013 at 04:37 #

Agreed. I think the top is about where the good ends for me and that’s because I like the color. Everything else is jarring. A white clutch and white Mini Mouse shoes? I’m sorry the white shoe trend will never catch on with me. I wore them at my wedding, and you couldn’t see them under my dress. That is the only time an all white shoe should be worn :(

6. Yeliz March 12, 2013 at 16:53 #

Amazing. I love everything about this look.

7. Alex March 12, 2013 at 21:14 #

Rose and Solange are two of the celebrities who can wear white shoes and still look incredible!