Emma Stone In Lanvin – ‘The Croods’ New York Premiere

Emma Stone In Lanvin - 'The Croods' New York Premiere

Emma Stone joined Blake Lively on the red carpet on Sunday afternoon at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 Theater in New York City for the premiere of ‘The Croods’.

The actress wore a Lanvin Pre-Fall 2013 strapless black dress featuring a bow-accented satin bodice and a textured skirt.

I love how this look is kept youthful and fresh with an ivory jersey top accented with floral brooches on the shoulder.

A Jack Vartanian ring, two Lanvin statement necklaces, Dana Rebecca Designs stud earrings and nude Lanvin pumps accessorized her look, with heavy kohl-rimmed eyes, a wavy updo and pink lips providing the finishing touches.

Do you like Emma’s styling of this look or were the necklaces competing with the floral details on her tee?

Lanvin

Lanvin Cloverleaf Necklacefarfetch.com US and farfetch.com
Lanvin PumpsNordstrom.com

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Spring Breakers' 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival Premiere

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Spring Breakers’ 2013 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival Premiere

Solange Knowles In Vika Gazinskaya - The Armory Party

Solange Knowles In Vika Gazinskaya – The Armory Party

31 Responses to Emma Stone In Lanvin – ‘The Croods’ New York Premiere

1. Charlotte March 11, 2013 at 12:56 #

I like the look. I just wish that the shoes were more interesting. She’s beautiful and the dress with the top are really great.

2. Rashmi March 11, 2013 at 12:58 #

I like the idea of the floral top + heavy kohl eyes. But I am struggling to like the necklaces, it is good, but what really competes is its heavy metal chain.

3. Leo March 11, 2013 at 13:04 #

Loooove the styling, it’s quirky and fun and makes this look young and fresh. Perfect for the event, perfect for her. First contender for BDOTW to me. ;)

• Maria Luiza Maia March 11, 2013 at 15:09 #

4. Anne March 11, 2013 at 13:06 #

I love the hair, makeup and addition of the white top/brooches. But, the dress itself just isn’t sitting right for me. I get the idea of the necklaces, but it somehow makes the dress & look appear heavy. I seems to accentuate how thin she is- makes her look almost frail. I’d give this maybe a B/B+

5. Yeliz March 11, 2013 at 13:07 #

Love it from the ankles up. I think the dress, the white top and the necklaces look amazing together, but no to the shoes.

6. dee March 11, 2013 at 13:37 #

I wish the floral applique was removed from the shoulder. I like this better with her necklaces. I think both together isn’t quite working. I wish her shoes were more inspiring too.

• Neli March 11, 2013 at 14:06 #

Agreed. Boring shoes

• Nat39 March 11, 2013 at 18:11 #

Exactly. The necklaces work really well, it’s the floral applique on the shoulder that doesn’t belong. The shoes are plain wrong.
      Would’ve preferred it without the excessive blouse at all and with the sexy sandal.

7. Rebecca Z March 11, 2013 at 13:51 #

One necklace would have been enough in my opinion. She seems to have a lot of fun playing with fashion and seems to be able to wear almost anything. I love to see what she comes up with, so I am enjoying this look in her playful and daring spirit.

8. Christine March 11, 2013 at 14:05 #

I am not liking the styling.

• CreoleLady March 12, 2013 at 08:23 #

+1. Overcooked. The tee shirt clashes with the detail in the back and possibly interferes with the ruching/fit around the waist. I might have liked the necklace without the tee but then — the shoes. Awful. Single sole, please, platforms are looking increasingly passé. She has done better and this Lanvin deserves better.

9. carolina March 11, 2013 at 14:45 #

The dress looks like an expensive bag, pulled up and belted. It’s a no-go for me.

10. EmmaWoodhouse March 11, 2013 at 14:48 #

Love this adorable, very Emma look–so cute. Two quibbles: slight rumpling in the top, and boring shoes. Other than that, great.

11. Moxie March 11, 2013 at 14:58 #

The shoes look like horses hooves.

12. towanda March 11, 2013 at 15:10 #

i love her, her style. She looks great again but lately she lost so much weight. Her legs are so thin look like kate bosworth’s legs. i wish she gains some pounds

13. Susan March 11, 2013 at 15:48 #

I believe Emma was outplayed by Blake.

14. Anj March 11, 2013 at 16:02 #

I like everything but I could do without the clunkiness of her shoes. I do like that they’re nude so they don’t really bother me much.
    The best feature of this look is her face. It’s so fresh and glowing that I am mesmerized.
    I also like the combo of the dress with the interesting back detail with a t-shirt like top. It’s very cool.

15. Aline March 11, 2013 at 16:20 #

I strongly dislike it. She is getting more and more boring every passing event. I hope the Spiderman filming ends soon so she can get her red hair and mojo back.

16. Stel March 11, 2013 at 17:05 #

She’s only 25 years old and she looks like 40!! It’s unbelievable!! What does she do in her face?

17. Kathy March 11, 2013 at 18:04 #

Emma Stone + Lanvin is a winning combination. I love this look from head-to-toe, even the shoes. Nude pumps work in this case because of the lovely necklace provides just the right amount of flair.

18. Pedro March 11, 2013 at 18:32 #

I love Emma but i hate this look!

• admmgz March 11, 2013 at 18:47 #

19. Chloe March 11, 2013 at 20:04 #

I just realized that she always wears nude shoes. I’d love this so much more if she wore a pair of black strappy sandals.

20. jennifer March 11, 2013 at 20:31 #

i do think the necklace and floral appliques are a little too much together, but emma can make anything look good.

21. Prudence March 12, 2013 at 01:45 #

I wish the shirt was more fitted, its really distracting on the pic. Also her shoe game man….can production of nude/black/white pumps cease!! just meh.

22. the ogre March 12, 2013 at 06:38 #

I love this look! it’s fun quirky and individualistic. she never seems like she’s trying too hard. she has her own thing going. the addition of the top transforms the look and i love the necklaces too. i don’t mind the shoes either.

23. TeaAtTwo March 12, 2013 at 08:26 #

We know she loves a basic pump but a nude pair were a poor choice here, even black would have been better. Of course, going crazy with an amazing pair of sandals wouldn’t have hurt.

24. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 12, 2013 at 12:31 #

Emma Stone is sadly being upstaged by Blake Lively, but she doesn’t fair too much in this simply Lanvin LBD which has a modern twist on the white hemline!! Love the chic updo and kohl-rimmed eyes and the floral necklace jazz up the right amount of glamour!! Her pumps should be more interesting thought, but sorry with Blake’s Marios Schwab stunner, she’s risking herself of putting into shade!! otherwise, she looks casually chic!!!

25. Nikee March 12, 2013 at 13:20 #

I don’t really like this look. Her shoes are bland, as always. Although it’s finally something different than her usual Louboutin Pigalle or Batignolles shoes. Also, she looks incredibly skinny as of late. I’m craving for red hair and extra pounds.

26. Amy March 12, 2013 at 19:02 #

this is underwhelming, it’s bland and the fit is bad at the chest area