07.03.13 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Amy Adams 2013 Awards Season Look?

Amy Adams Awards Season

Amy Adams kick started her awards season campaign at the 2013 Critics’ Choice Awards wearing a unique Vionnet draped gown.

The best supporting actress nominee for ‘The Master’ went onto delight wearing two Elie Saab Couture looks, Marchesa, J.Mendel before closing the season wearing Oscar de la Renta.

My favourite was easily her Marchesa gown. Her Oscar de la Renta gown gave me a strong case of déjà vu, so I was not able to get on board with look as much as you guys did.

Credit: Getty

Emma Roberts' Christian Louboutin 'June' Slingbacks

Emma Roberts’ Christian Louboutin ‘June’ Slingbacks

CR Fashion Book Issue 2 Cocktail Party

CR Fashion Book Issue 2 Cocktail Party

11 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Amy Adams 2013 Awards Season Look?

1. Jess2 March 7, 2013 at 11:13 #

Marchesa all the way! She was perfect at the Globes.

2. naomie March 7, 2013 at 12:33 #

None of the above. She’s in a real style rut, with all those unflattering shapes and colors.

3. EmmaWoodhouse March 7, 2013 at 12:53 #

Can’t pick between the Oscars and the Vanity Fair party! The Marchesa was a little nude for me, also not a fan of the mermaid silhouette. I liked her Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards look as well and the luncheon dress.

4. dee March 7, 2013 at 14:10 #

Baftas and Oscars.

5. Yeliz March 7, 2013 at 15:24 #

I think she looked pretty good in all these dresses and gowns, but my absolute favourite is her ODLR Oscars gown. Marchesa is my runner up.

6. Marybeth March 7, 2013 at 16:58 #

The somewhat drab color notwithstanding, I vote for the ODLR Oscars gown. If you are going to do a classic princess look, the Oscars is the time to do it—and she did look beautiful.
    I like the ODLR after-Oscar look too. She had a good night!

I loved the luncheon dress— the color is glorious on her— but the shoes just killed that look for me.

In any case, she had a pretty good awards season. Not great, not quite what we might have hoped for, but pretty good.

7. Nat39 March 7, 2013 at 17:49 #

I liked her Vionnett (Critics’ Choice Awards) and Vanity Fair Party (minus the hairstyle) looks.
    Her Marchesa was way too pale and invisible.

8. Aline March 7, 2013 at 21:03 #

The last 3 dresses are so perfect for her that I find it impossible to choose a favorite.

9. admmgz March 8, 2013 at 16:31 #

My faves were from the Critics’ Choice Awards & the Academy Awards nominations luncheon

10. Chanel March 9, 2013 at 09:20 #

The Golden Globe Awards and the Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon :) So beautiful!

11. Amy March 9, 2013 at 21:48 #

Elie saab because it’s a departure from her usual nude froufrou dresses.