06.03.13

Lauren Conrad In Camilla and Marc – Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show

Lauren Conrad In Camilla and Marc - Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show

Lauren Conrad joined E!’s Giuliana Rancic in Miami, Florida last week as they hosted Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show.

The Paper Crown designer wore a Camilla and Marc ‘Calculation’ jumpsuit.

Her classic black look with a military silhouette, featuring a fitted bodice, wide legs and a waistband with gold buttons, also features a criss-cross open back.

Glamming up her look, Lauren opted for sexy wavy tresses and a glossy hot-pink pout, with a metallic-silver manicure providing the finishing touch.

Credit: Getty

Zoe Saldana's Rag & Bone/JEAN Legging Jeans And Rag & Bone 'Harrow' Booties

Zoe Saldana’s Rag & Bone/JEAN Legging Jeans And Rag & Bone ‘Harrow’ Booties

Sun Li In Christian Dior - Dior Photography Exhibition

Sun Li In Christian Dior – Dior Photography Exhibition

11 Responses to Lauren Conrad In Camilla and Marc – Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show

1. EmmaWoodhouse March 6, 2013 at 15:03 #

Don’t like this jumpsuit. The bodice could have been cute if the strap was shorter, I get the ’40s vibe but it’s not translating well. The pants are terrible. Her hair is pretty but her makeup is harsh.

• dee March 6, 2013 at 20:27 #

I agree on all points.

2. Christine March 6, 2013 at 15:24 #

I like her hair and makeup. Jumpsuit not a fan.

• Yeliz March 6, 2013 at 20:28 #

Me too.

3. Noemi March 6, 2013 at 15:38 #

She looks beautiful. I’m not a fan of jumpsuit, but this one seems a dress. She looks lovely but I think she looks older than her age.

4. Anj March 6, 2013 at 17:31 #

The outfit is not bad though it’s too wide-leg for me.

Also, I never like her makeup and this is no exception. It always looks like there’s too much on her, like it just lays on top of her face and looks costumey instead of blended. That and the colors are just not complementary. She needs to lay off the layers of makeup and go for a natural look. She just doesn’t have the face to carry a heavily-painted look and there’s nothing wrong with that as long as she realizes it.

• Marybeth March 6, 2013 at 19:31 #

I agree about the make-up. I think the actual problem, though, is with the hair color, which does not work well with her natural skin tones. When your hair color is “off,” and the skin therefore doesn’t match well, you will try to compensate with make-up.
      If you look at pictures of her with her natural light brown color (with or without subtle blonde highlights,) you will see that her face looks much, much better.

• Anj March 6, 2013 at 20:27 #

I totally agree about the hair. The color is off so that might highlight whatever issues with the makeup she has. Or they could be two separate problems that emphasize each other. Either way, something needs to be reworked here. Perhaps going to the dark side might help, but I’m no hair expert and am probably wrong.

5. Nat39 March 6, 2013 at 18:12 #

She is drowning in these overly long wide-legged pants, not a good look for her.

6. Rebecca Z March 6, 2013 at 18:40 #

I would like this much better if the pants weren’t too long. The color is good and the silhouette is fine, just needs to skim the floor, not puddle there.

7. Barbs March 7, 2013 at 14:36 #

I saw more pictures and the jumpsuit is actually quite nice. The make up on the other hand is making her look a lot older than she actually is. Also, I agree with the hair comments.