01.03.13 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence 2013 Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence Awards Season 2013 Look

While it wasn’t quite the award season run we expected – with more misses than hits – Jennifer Lawrence did managed to end on a high.

My favourite looks were her Prabal Gurung AFI Award look, plus her Oscar and Vanity Fair party gowns.

Credit: Getty

Beyonce Knowles' Stella McCartney 'Frazier' Flower Print Blazer And Stella McCartney Flower Print High Waist Shorts

Beyonce Knowles’ Stella McCartney ‘Frazier’ Flower Print Blazer And Stella McCartney Flower Print High Waist Shorts

Cameron Silver In Atelier Versace & Christos Garkinos In Paul Smith - 'Dukes of Melrose' Launch Party

Cameron Silver In Atelier Versace & Christos Garkinos In Paul Smith – ‘Dukes of Melrose’ Launch Party

20 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence 2013 Awards Season Look?

1. Charlotte March 1, 2013 at 15:24 #

My favourite were her Oscar dress and her Lanvin dress for the Independent Spirit Awards, very fresh and youthful.

2. janaina martins March 1, 2013 at 15:28 #

all the Christian Dior dresses are perfection on her,that girl is made to be a Dior face….

3. EmmaWoodhouse March 1, 2013 at 15:36 #

I actually like a lot of these looks! Both Prabals were great, the BAFTAs and the SAGS worked pretty well for me, and I love her Oscars look–my favorite here. For me too, I guess there WERE more misses than hits, but she did go out with a bang at the Oscars!

• billybully2000 April 13, 2013 at 19:37 #

1.Oscars (Dior haute couture)
      2.golden globes (Dior haute couture)
      3.SAG awards (Dior haute couture)
      4.Critics choice awards (Prabal Gurung)
      5.vanity fair and BAFTAS tie (dior haute couture and calvin klein):)

4. Christine March 1, 2013 at 15:39 #

Love her AFI Awards look, Oscars and VF Party look.

5. Laura March 1, 2013 at 15:57 #

voted for the Oscars because it looked so gorgeous when she fell. it’s like an iconic moment now.

• Quinn March 3, 2013 at 03:37 #

I agree!! I thought I was the only one admiring the dress when she fell! haha.

6. Marybeth March 1, 2013 at 16:04 #

My favorite look head to toe is the Prabal Gurung at the AFI Awards. Second would be the Dior at the Oscars. Third the Lanvin at the Independent Spirit Awards.
    There were some definite hits and definite misses!

7. LuisM March 1, 2013 at 16:19 #

#1 Calvin Klein at Vanity Fair party by far!

8. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 1, 2013 at 16:20 #

Fave was the Calving Klein. A wonderful run…the only huge miss for me was the Chloe, but I would imagine it looked better in other shots.

9. Emmeline March 1, 2013 at 16:33 #

Looking back things aren’t quite as bad as I remember. There are only two looks that I absolutely disliked (People’s Choice and the luncheon).

My favorites were the AFI, the Lanvin and both of her Oscar looks. But I do hope she re-thinks her involvement with Rachel Zoe before her next promo tour. She could do so much better.

10. dee March 1, 2013 at 16:35 #

No contest, her Vanity Fair party look.

11. zineb March 1, 2013 at 17:49 #

Baftas,Oscars & Vanity fair party dresses sweet & sexy.
    Since I like sharing fashion updates with you lovely FC, Jennifer commented on her Dior bag campaign saying that “those photos do absolutely not look like her & that she’s been heavily photoshopped!” Could not believe she said that! lol

12. Yeliz March 1, 2013 at 18:47 #

1. Christian Dior Couture – Oscars
    2. Calvin Klein – Vanity Fair Party
    3. Lanvin – Independent Spirit Awards
    4. Prabal Gurung – AFI Awards

13. Nat39 March 1, 2013 at 19:01 #

Vanity Fair Party and Oscars.

14. Dhppy March 1, 2013 at 19:51 #

I’m not that crazy about any of the looks. I don’t think she’s found her designer yet.

15. Aline March 1, 2013 at 21:01 #

The Calvin Klein one wins by miles. The Prabal Gurung comes in second and the Dior for the Bafta’s in third.

16. ok March 2, 2013 at 01:52 #

My lord, she is beautiful, but she needs to stop posing with both hands on her hips!!

That said, Jennifer looked best in the Clavin Klein and the Prabal Gurung–looks that are youthful, and work with her spirit.

17. Reina March 3, 2013 at 19:30 #

LOOOVVVEED her Christian Dior BAFTA’s look, my second favorite is probably her slinky Calvin Klein VF after party, then the Oscar’s dress, and then the Golden Globes Dior red dress.
    The Independent Spirit Awards look was also lovely, the perfect tone for the spirit of the awards. Appropriately free-spirited. Also we haven’t seen much of JLaw’s hair in a casual bun so that was nice.
    LOVEEE her.

18. Jess2 March 6, 2013 at 12:14 #

I loved her AFI Prabal Gurung dress the most! I loved the colours and I loved the attitude! I did also really like her Oscar’s gown, even though it was a very predictable choice and i wasn’t crazy about it at first glance. It really grew on me. Her Vanity Fair party gown was a delightful surprise!