01.03.13

‘Dukes of Melrose’ Launch Party Red Carpet Round Up

‘Dukes of Melrose’ Launch Party Red Carpet Round Up

Celebs came out to help Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos celebrate the launch of their new Bravo series, ‘Dukes of Melrose’, held at the Sunset Tower Hotel on Thursday evening. They all, of course, wore vintage pieces from the hosts’ boutique, Decades Inc.

Sophia Bush: Finally getting those bangs cut to a perfect length, the actress wore a vintage 80s Halston one-shoulder gold dress with a wrap skirt, which was styled with a snakeskin MCM flap wallet clutch and gold Ruthie Davis platform peep-toes.

Isabelle Fuhrman: Turning back time to the 60s, young Isabelle wore a vintage Norell bright-yellow long-sleeved shift dress, which she styled with a bright-yellow MCM bag. Between the two pops of colour and the gorgeous smile, needless to say she was my favourite at this event.

Leven Rambin: J’Adore Leven’s classic YSL Le Smoking 80s pant suit. It’s such a simple yet impactful look, with the bold shoulders, satin lapels and high-waisted pants. Her red lip colour further adds a bold statement, with a gold clutch and black sandals completing her gorgeous look.

‘Dukes of Melrose’ Launch Party Red Carpet Round Up 2

Rose McGowan: I have to say this isn’t one of my favourite Rose McGowan red carpet moments. What throws me off loving this vintage 80s Chanel coral strapless gown are the outer pockets and the heavy black accessories including an MCM ‘Boston’ bag.

Garcelle Beauvais: The actress opted for an Oscar de la Renta vintage 80s blue satin dress with a striking orange lace overlay. The blue Chanel drop earrings are divine – not sure I can say the same for her gold MCM clutch.

Morena Baccarin: The actress wore an ethereal 1952 Madame Gres pretty pink draped dress, which she styled with a pink MCM clutch and nude pointy pumps.

Credit: FameFlynet & Stefanie Keenan, Getty Images

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Paris Fashion Week Front Row Trend: Black and White

Paris Fashion Week Front Row Trend: Black and White

20 Responses to ‘Dukes of Melrose’ Launch Party Red Carpet Round Up

1. Nat39 March 1, 2013 at 19:42 #

Sophia and Isabelle are my fave in this bunch. Morena looks lovely. Don’t care for the 80s pant suit on Leven, nothing is working in Rose’s look for me (including the hairstyle), Garcelle’s adorable pretty dress doesn’t fit her in the bust area properly.

2. justme March 1, 2013 at 20:01 #

Isabelle is my best dressed as well.

I don’t like the fabric of Sophia’s dress :(

• Christine March 2, 2013 at 02:20 #

3. dee March 1, 2013 at 20:11 #

I only like Isabelle’s look.

4. Hannah March 1, 2013 at 20:13 #

Garcelle’s dress isn’t actually vintage, it’s from the Resort 200 collection. I loved teh dress when it first hit the runway an dhave ltierally waited since then for it to have it’s RC moment, so I find the styling nad overall presentation of the dress super disappointing. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/slideshow?designer=design_house78&trend=trend10&iphoto=269&origIphoto=35

5. Yeliz March 1, 2013 at 20:17 #

Isabelle looks gorgeous. She is my favourite of the bunch too.

6. Moxie March 1, 2013 at 20:22 #

Isabelle and Morena are my favorites.

• Moxie March 1, 2013 at 21:32 #

What did Rose McGowan do to her hair? It looks over-processed.

7. Francois Bresmal March 1, 2013 at 20:40 #

I NEED A WHO’S THAT GIRL FOR the sparkling Isabelle Fuhrman,

8. Neli March 1, 2013 at 20:47 #

Isabelle Fuhrman: gorgeous smile? Where? LOL

9. Aline March 1, 2013 at 20:55 #

Oh Sophia’s hair is finally looking good! She looks really beautiful.

The looks aren’t nothing WOW but I liked Isabelle, Leven and Morena’s.

10. Marybeth March 1, 2013 at 21:24 #

Isabelle looks great! I would have preferred either a clutch or a shoulder bag though. (Short-handle bags can often look awkward when you’re posing.)

Morena’s dress is lovely. I’m not crazy about the shoes but they don’t ruin the look. She looks very nice.

With this particular dress Sophia should have worn her hair up. There’s too much of a downward flow to the lines here. She nevertheless looks pretty.

Leven has styled her look beautifully but I just don’t like the pantsuit. It might work on someone taller. I don’t know.

I love Garcelle’s choice of earrings but the shoes and clutch don’t work for me. I like the dress but the bodice doesn’t seem to fit well.

11. TL March 1, 2013 at 21:26 #

My best dress also go to Isabelle Fuhrman. Love it from head to toe, especially the shoes.

12. kane March 2, 2013 at 00:48 #

Not feeling Rose’s look, am okay with everybody else. Garcelle’s dress is stunning (the styling not so much), Morena’s look isn’t in any way spectacular, but I like it nonetheless.

13. jenny March 2, 2013 at 02:57 #

Isabelle and Morena win for me. One is fun, the other is classic and sophisticated. Leven doesn’t look good in this pantsuit at all! Should be someone with a straighter frame, not curvy. Its doing nothing. Rose looks awful as well. The breast part of the dress is making her breasts fall and her hair is scary.

• Alina March 2, 2013 at 08:28 #

ditto

14. Pedro March 2, 2013 at 03:53 #

Isabelle Fuhrman looks PERFECT!

Flawless! Love

15. EmmaWoodhouse March 3, 2013 at 21:02 #

Finally YES to Sophia’s hair–she and Morena are my favorites here. Isabelle looks OK. The rest are awful.

16. katie March 5, 2013 at 22:22 #

Rose is a hot mess, her hair colour is ruining her too

17. Jess2 March 6, 2013 at 10:05 #

Sophia is my favourite, I agree about the bangs. I am a little stunned by Rose. She is usually right on the money but the accessories and hair (oh the hair :S) are not working.