28.02.13 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Anne Hathaway 2013 Awards Season Look?

Anne Hathaway 2013 Awards Season

Anne Hathaway has a good run during awards season which started and ended with Saint Laurent.

Full of classic frocks with pops of colour here and there, my favourites were her Burberry, Giambattista Valli, Erdem and Gucci dresses.

Credit: Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Manolo Blahnik 'Chaos' Sandals

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Manolo Blahnik ‘Chaos’ Sandals

Lea Michele In Vivienne Tam - PaleyFest Icon Award 2013

Lea Michele In Vivienne Tam – PaleyFest Icon Award 2013

26 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Anne Hathaway 2013 Awards Season Look?

1. Ellie February 28, 2013 at 17:06 #

But… Isn’t the Berlin one missing?? That was my favorite!

• Joy March 1, 2013 at 10:36 #

Mine too! I loved everything about the Berlin Chanel look.

2. Estranged February 28, 2013 at 17:20 #

I was quite disappointed with her run this awards season. None of my favourite looks come from any of the main events. I voted for her first Saint Laurent ensemble, because it was edgy and had more character than her Chanel, Giambattista Valli and Prada gowns combined.

3. Marybeth February 28, 2013 at 17:21 #

No contest! The Burberry Prorsum look at the BAFTAs is easily my favorite. It’s a beautiful dress, styled perfectly, and it suits her to a T. Love it.

There are a couple of other looks I like here, the elegant Golden Globes Chanel and the sparkly Gucci mini. Then there are a few disasters, which I shall not name. The rest are just okay.

4. Christine February 28, 2013 at 17:24 #

Neither too be honest.

5. Marvel February 28, 2013 at 17:26 #

I don’t particularly Anne as an actress but I always appreciate her Red carpet style.

I don’t know why her awards season run was so terrible. Amanda Seyfried wasn’t nominated but had much more remember-able looks.

Even if she had worn that Valentino dress at the Oscars, her run would have only been marginally improved but not much of a difference overall.

Tres disappointing.

6. Moxie February 28, 2013 at 17:37 #

Of these, the BAFTAs and the Golden Globes are my favorites. The Berlin premiere was my favorite, but it wasn’t an option. I don’t usually like mullet dresses, but that one was great.

7. Nat February 28, 2013 at 18:01 #

Honestly I didn’t like any of her Award season looks but I choose the Oscar de La Renta dress bc it fits nice to her figure;

8. Yeliz February 28, 2013 at 18:13 #

My favourites:

1.Burberry Prorsum
    2.Gucci
    3. Chanel Couture
    4. Erdem

But, none of them really wowed me. I think her awards season run was lackluster.

9. Nat39 February 28, 2013 at 18:21 #

BAFTAs look followed by Gucci mini dress.

10. Abigail February 28, 2013 at 18:46 #

I voted for the Chanel at the Golden Globes, however I very much wish that she had worn the fuchsia Prada that she wore back at the Les Mis Paris premiere to one of the award shows. That would have been my top pick.

11. dee February 28, 2013 at 19:07 #

I like the Nat’l board of Reviews look and I like the Costume Designers Guild Awards look.

12. Prudence February 28, 2013 at 19:21 #

now lets all evaluate how terribly she dressed this entire award season. its like choosing the best of the worst.

13. Jai February 28, 2013 at 19:49 #

What? Prada isn’t leading ;) I honestly didn’t think that dress was so bad, if it hadn’t been for the dart nipples.

14. MaddyEliza February 28, 2013 at 20:19 #

Definitely the Gucci. No question. I loved that one. I really like the Chanel Couture from the Golden Globes too, though, and the Burberry Prorsum from the BAFTAs is my third choice. I did not like of her other looks. :(

15. Annel February 28, 2013 at 20:41 #

Can’t put my finger on it, but I just can’t seem to get excited over her. I just don’t think her style is appealing and interesting. I voted for the BAFTA dress because it seems to flatter her body.

16. arang February 28, 2013 at 20:58 #

My top favorites were
    1. Burberry (perfect with personality!)
    2. Oscar de la Renta (perfect but a tad bland)
    3. Chanel (white’s a bit boring, yes?)
    4. Prada (great line for her but bad fabric)

I think she’s had trouble dressing her new (maybe too thin, imo) body. She’s more of a pear shape now than before and some of these (looks 5-8 above) can make her look narrow-shouldered and dumpy on top (which she is not).

17. Lashae February 28, 2013 at 21:41 #

How about none of the above. Nothing she wore this Awards season stood out, very blah.

18. JC February 28, 2013 at 22:25 #

The best outfit I think was the black Tom Ford dress with the gladiator boots she wore to one of the Premiers

19. EmmaWoodhouse March 1, 2013 at 00:38 #

A very underwhelming awards season, TBH. My favorite is the Burberry BAFTA’s look, followed by the DGA awards, the Costume Designers Guild, her Erdem look and the Golden Globes. Some good looks but nothing very special. And the Oscars…ugh.

20. que March 1, 2013 at 01:25 #

She started the season with such great promise with the Chanel at the GG but sizzles down leading to the dissapointment at this week’s Oscars!

21. Denise March 1, 2013 at 11:04 #

I wasn’t thrilled by any of these looks, but I think the Chanel at the Globes suited her more. At least there waw no drama / malfunction of some sort with that one…

22. admmgz March 1, 2013 at 16:28 #

My top three looks from Anne for this years awards season are:
    1.) Saint Laurent
    2.) Burberry Prorsum
    3.) Chanel Couture

23. Parvati March 1, 2013 at 18:08 #

I loved the Burberry gown she wore at the BAFTAs!

24. Kateryna March 2, 2013 at 10:17 #

Se used to be pretty. With this short hair and skinny figure she is not pretty at all.

25. anjos March 5, 2013 at 21:30 #

The very first Saint Laurent look. I’m not even kidding. I wish I was. The dresses are all, more or less, contenders for the most boring stuff we’ve seen this awards season.