Michelle Williams In Burberry Prorsum - 'Oz The Great And Powerful' London Premiere

Michelle Williams added a burst of colour to the red carpet on Thursday evening at the London premiere of ‘Oz: The Great and Powerful’ held at The Empire Cinema.

The actress wore a gown from the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 collection.

Michelle was quite the contrast from her co-stars – Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz – who wore nude and black–in this bright blue-and-green peacock feather embroidered bustier dress. The colour also popped against the event’s bright yellow carpet.

While this dress came down the runway with a striking purple capelet, by forgoing that accent and adding a belt, Michelle shows off the dress’s peek-a-boo, sweetheart neckline and adds some curve to her petite figure.

Her chunky heeled, peep-toe Jimmy Choo ‘Kapla’ sandals are the perfect shoe for this look (even better than what came down the runway) , and Michelle continues to impress me with how gracefully her pixie cut is growing out. By giving her hair a deep side part, she is perfectly on trend, and gives some new appeal to her locks as they grow out.

Ultimately, I think Michelle is flawless and wins the fictitious red carpet stand-off between her co-stars.

Do you agree?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rachel Weisz In Michael Kors - 'Oz: The Great And Powerful' London Premiere

Rachel Weisz In Michael Kors – ‘Oz: The Great And Powerful’ London Premiere

Rita Ora's Jimmy Choo 'Mogul' Suede Gladiator Sandals

Rita Ora’s Jimmy Choo ‘Mogul’ Suede Gladiator Sandals

22 Responses to Michelle Williams In Burberry Prorsum – ‘Oz: The Great And Powerful’ London Premiere

1. kennedy February 28, 2013 at 21:51 #

WHERE was this style during her awards season run in 2011 and 2012? Amazing.

2. arang February 28, 2013 at 21:53 #

Love! Such a striking combination of deep blue and green. For that alone I love it, but it’s also beautifully proportioned on her figure. The belt was a great addition to nip in her waist. Love the flirty shoes too.

3. Mol February 28, 2013 at 22:04 #

Yes, I agree she wins – love most everything she has worn from this tour, a real treat!

4. justme February 28, 2013 at 22:30 #

I agree with you, FC. Michelle wins.

5. Mandy February 28, 2013 at 22:59 #

Absolutely beautiful. I know its early days but Michelle and Kerry Washington are my two runners for best promo tour star of 2013.

6. Jai February 28, 2013 at 23:20 #

She’s been awesome. Perfect mix of quirky and elegant, without a hint of twee. Miles ahead of the Mila, who’s style (what there is of it) I don’t like.

7. Christine February 28, 2013 at 23:26 #

She looks the best between the three. I like this look! Gorgeous color.

8. dee February 28, 2013 at 23:41 #

Love this look. The colors are gorgeous. She styled herself nicely. This is a great look.

9. kane March 1, 2013 at 00:48 #

Stunner!

10. EmmaWoodhouse March 1, 2013 at 00:50 #

Actually, she was the worst of the three in my book–she looks lovely, and the colors are great, but the bodice is not flattering on her. I do love the skirt, her styling, and her hair. But her look doesn’t wow me as much as Mila or even Rachel.

• Lashae March 1, 2013 at 07:57 #

• Denise March 1, 2013 at 09:04 #

Agree on all points. She is lovely, but Mila’s look was feminine and dramatic.

11. Nadine March 1, 2013 at 01:45 #

I love her, rarely thinking she’s missed the mark. Am going to miss the pixie!

12. Pedro March 1, 2013 at 03:14 #

She looks amazing, AGAIN!

Love

13. Yeliz March 1, 2013 at 05:22 #

I never liked Michelle’s RC looks more than now. She looks gorgeous again. I love the dress, the colour is divine.

14. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 1, 2013 at 12:10 #

Michelle Williams shows Jason Segel what He’s missing in this striking emerald feathered dress by Burberry Prosrum!! Love that she forgo the runway cape and heels to make her dress speak for itself by adding a simple black sash and matching ankle strap heels!! She’s working this look better than the model!! Definitely had a great promo tour for her!!

15. Joy March 1, 2013 at 12:22 #

I am in LUST with this dress. I need to see more pics of it in better lighting. I can’t see enough of the peacock colors and my imagination is going wild at how stunning this is. She looks beautiful, she’s having her best promo tour as of yet. But seriously, I could’t love this Burberry dress more!

16. Leo March 1, 2013 at 13:19 #

Another day, another great dress from Michelle. She really is bringin’ it in this promo tour, like she always does.

17. ash March 1, 2013 at 15:14 #

LOVE! perfect look.

18. kiwi March 1, 2013 at 15:35 #

I love her make up and hair. The colour of the dress is lovely.. however the length with the ankle straps does not work for me.. Rachel was best dressed for me

19. Nat39 March 1, 2013 at 20:06 #

Michelle looks lovely but Rachel wins easily for me, wearing bright hues doesn’t always make it winning enough for me.

20. Jess2 March 6, 2013 at 12:27 #

Unfortunately I disagree. I don’t think the shoes work here, I actually prefer the runway shoes and I don’t think the shape of the bodice is particularly flattering. While I adore the colour, I really love Mila’s and Rachel’s looks, more so than Michelle’s.