Julianne Hough In Zuhair Murad – ‘Safe Haven’ Berlin Premiere

Julianne Hough In Zuhair Murad - ‘Safe Haven’ Berlin Premiere

We didn’t see Julianne Hough during the latter part of awards season as she has been busy in Europe promoting her latest movie, ‘Safe Haven’, with hunky co-star Josh Duhamel.

On Sunday she attended the Berlin premiere wearing a Zuhair Murad Fall 2012 dress.

The nude lace dress with black floral appliqués is very pretty, but as I feel like I have said several times, this is not the right dress for her.

This cutesy dress would be perfect for Ariel Winter.

My other issue is the styling. The blood-red lips and black pumps do not work with this look.

The dress says Disney princess; the makeup says sexy temptress.

In short, I don’t get this at all.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Roselyn Sanchez In Elisabetta Franchi - MundoFox

Roselyn Sanchez In Elisabetta Franchi – MundoFox

Mila Kunis In Givenchy & Michelle Williams In Victoria Beckham - 'Oz The Great And Powerful' Moscow Photocall

Mila Kunis In Givenchy & Michelle Williams In Victoria Beckham – ‘Oz The Great And Powerful’ Moscow Photocall

19 Responses to Julianne Hough In Zuhair Murad – ‘Safe Haven’ Berlin Premiere

1. Christine February 27, 2013 at 15:43 #

She looks like she is trying to dress like a little girl here. I like Sassy Julianne better.

2. Emmeline February 27, 2013 at 16:13 #

I like her hair, but that’s it.

3. GiGi February 27, 2013 at 16:25 #

And her foundation is way off… she needs a lot of help.

4. Nat39 February 27, 2013 at 16:26 #

Yep, the dress doesn´t look right for her, and she styled it wrong.

5. dee February 27, 2013 at 16:43 #

Hair is good, makeup is bad, dress is cute but too young for her and the shoes are too heavy with dress.

6. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 27, 2013 at 16:45 #

This nude and black lace applique frock by Zuhair Murad is lovely on the model, but sadly I have different thoughts on Julianne!! The blood red lip seems a bit too harsh for this delicate lace dress and the heavy black pumps is a simple NO-NO for this dress as I prefer she wears the strappy sandals as in the lookbook. Switch the pumps and rouge lip, this would be perfect!! What a shame!!

7. Lucia February 27, 2013 at 17:11 #

Why those shoes? WHY?? The dress is gorgeous, but I agree with you, it’s not for her.

8. EmmaWoodhouse February 27, 2013 at 17:18 #

Love the dress, but it couldn’t be worse for her. It is so unsuited to her style and her skintone. Her hair looks limp, her makeup is harsh, the dress makes her look jaundiced, and the pumps are hoofish.

9. Elise February 27, 2013 at 17:27 #

I believe the worst part is the makeup, horrible. unflattering dress, wrong shoes

10. Malinda Jane February 27, 2013 at 17:58 #

I feel like she doesn’t have her own point of view, really, when it comes to style. Her looks are always all over the place and none of them seem to be a true reflection of her in any way. I’m always left feeling confused.
    This look is no exception.

11. Yeliz February 27, 2013 at 18:15 #

I think she does look great, but edgier looks definitely suit her better. I think this particular dress translates much better on the model, because of her brighter complexion.

12. Dani February 28, 2013 at 02:33 #

Very Diana Agron.

13. Valeria February 28, 2013 at 04:23 #

You can see clearly where she was going with styling: trying to do the “mature” version of look book, which sadly in her head is heavy black pumps. It’s age inappropriate on her, and only because model has a face of 10-year old she pulls outfit off. Wrong on every level for Julianne

14. Andi February 28, 2013 at 04:38 #

Gorgeous dress! Flirty, sexy, and girly! Zuhair Murad is a very talented designer!

15. Amanda February 28, 2013 at 05:41 #

I absolutely love this dress and she could have looked great with better makeup, hair and shoe choices.

16. Rashmi February 28, 2013 at 09:10 #

I think she was going the lookbook way. Sometimes, people should understand that, it doesn’t work everytime!

17. Noemi February 28, 2013 at 10:00 #

I don’t get it, too. But on the model the dark red lipstick is nice.

18. Sterling Silver February 28, 2013 at 20:06 #

I love all Zuhair Murad!

19. Jess2 March 7, 2013 at 10:32 #

I would love to see this on Ariel. Beautiful dress but I agree with you an all points FC.