Octavia Spencer In Tadashi Shoji – 2013 Oscars

oscars-octavia-spencer

Octavia Spencer looked beautiful as usual on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars held at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.

The ‘The Help’ actress and Academy Award winner wore an ethereal champagne-colored Tadashi Shoji gown.

A matching champagne clutch and stunning Lorraine Schwartz earrings are the perfect accents for the delicate and body-flattering look.

Octavia left the pops of color to her pink lips and red nails, while her updo is classic and shows off her always smiling face.

Credit: Getty

30 thoughts on “Octavia Spencer In Tadashi Shoji – 2013 Oscars

1. Ramsay

Octavia is not one to take risks or create much interest on the red carpet – she looks OK – though there is too much hair on her face and on her head (extensions of course)

2. Nat39

Tadashi does his magic for Octavia once again – what a beautifully delicate figure-flattering gown on her (!!), her accessories are gorgeous, not loving the hair much, but it`s a gorgeous look for Octavia, big thumbs up from me.

3. Marybeth

Oh my. They’ve done it again.
    Tadashi Shoji and Octavia Spencer.
    I think this is lovely, so feminine without being sugary. I love it head to toe.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

This lovely lady is already one of my favorites of the night. Tadashi Shoji and she are a match made in heaven! This look is ethereal, flattering, and perfectly styled. The drop waist is usual an issue for curvy women, but I think it works here! It does remind me of Penelope Cruz’s look last year, as Lara said, but that is only a mark in its favor for me!!! (That was my fave last year!) All in all, gorgeous! :)

5. arang

Love this! Love absolutely everything about it! So beautiful on her. And kudos to her for managing to look elegant rather than merely princessy in all that peachy tulle.

6. Ruth

Very beautiful. I really love the colour on her as well as the fit and fabric of the dress. Eye shadow is subtle and lovely and those earrings! I wonder what shoes she is wearing.

7. Moxie

She looks beautiful. I can’t fault her for sticking with Tadashi Shoji — he knows how to dress a full figured woman.

8. Camille

Love Love Love this! She is one of my favorites of the night. The color is amazing on her, the ethereal quality of the dress is spot on and the earrings are perfection. This lovely gown hugs her curves and showcases her beautiful face and smile. She is definitely a best dressed canidate for me.