Bérénice Bejo In Giambattista Valli Couture – Cesar Film Awards 2013

Bérénice Bejo In Giambattista Valli Couture - Cesar Film Awards 2013

Bérénice Bejo looked stunning as she made her way down the red carpet at the Theatre du Chatelet in Paris, France, for the Cesar Film Awards 2013 on Friday evening.

The French beauty wore a Giambattista Valli Fall 2012 Couture gown.

Her forest-green floral chiffon gown with appliqués cascading from the neckline and sleeves was styled with a different gold left belt to the one we saw on the runway.

I adore the hot-pink satin Christian Louboutin clutch for an unexpected twist in this beautiful tale.

This is one of my favourite looks from the actress. She looks so effortless and supremely elegant.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

29 thoughts on “Bérénice Bejo In Giambattista Valli Couture – Cesar Film Awards 2013

1. Nat39

I love the colour and the intricate gold belt but I think she is overwhelmed, the gown doesn’t flatter her figure and doesn’t give her a beautiful silhouette, she lacks stature to carry it off. The result is quite dowdy and makes me think of a Halloween costume somewhat. The pink clutch is cute but more of a distraction and takes the focus away from the interesting belt.

2. TeaAtTwo

Elegant, yes but this looks a tad ageing on her. Perhaps taking the appliqués away from the neckline may have helped. I like the pink clutch against the green.

3. sam

This is utterly ill-fitting on her.
    The color combination looks amazing on her, but it makes her look larger than she is but also shorter. she is overwhelmed by the dress.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

(Hey FC, this post was tagged as Berenice Marlohe)
    I love this look, it’s totally BDOTW-worthy…just wish it gave her more support in the bust.

5. msd

I want to love this because it’s such a dramatic dress and the colour is gorgeous but it’s not quite working on her … maybe it’s the kind of dress that looks better in movement.

6. Angie

beautiful, I love the whole look except the clutch,I think it’s out of place. A golden clutch would have been better.

7. Noemi

Beautiful! I love this dress and all the decorative belts of the collection. She looks lovely, I love the simple styling and the contrast of the clutch.

8. Laura

I looove this look from head-to-toe ! But I don’t think this is my favorite one on this evening (more Léa Seydoux)

9. Jess2

I didn’t enjoy Berenice’s looks during last years awards season so I think this is an improvement on that. The dress is amazing and she looks good but she needed to have her hair up and sell it a little bit more.