22.02.13 Beauty, Makeup

MAC MakeUp Osars

M.A.C cosmetics have kindly offered to create my beauty look for Oscars on Sunday.

Matthew Militello has sketched two amazing looks he thinks would work best with my Roland Mouret gown, but the final decision, as always, is down to you.

VOTE NOW

Roland-Mouret-Final3

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Spring Breakers' Madrid Premiere

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Premiere

Kelly Rowland In Fendi - 6th Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Awards

Kelly Rowland In Fendi – 6th Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Awards

18 Responses to Vote For The M.A.C. Beauty Look You Would Like To See With My Roland Mouret Gown

1. Lisa Landry February 22, 2013 at 22:41 #

I love both looks but think Look 2 Rodeo Rebel would be amazing with that gown.

2. Lauren February 23, 2013 at 00:07 #

Look 1 is more subtle. Not feeling the racoon eyes on look 2

• Jessica February 23, 2013 at 00:17 #

• Beta February 25, 2013 at 11:08 #

+1 glad the #1 won

3. Binkie February 23, 2013 at 00:17 #

I vote for Look 1. The eye make up is too heavy on the 2nd look. Cant wait to see the final reveal on Sunday!

4. Grace Patricia February 23, 2013 at 00:31 #

Look 1. I dislike these heavy eyes with heavy lipstick. Look 1 is much more elegant.

5. Hiba February 23, 2013 at 00:41 #

Look 1 Sunset Starlet: The shine of your eye shadow will add a nice elegent touch to patch the light colour of your gown as your makeup and jewellry will be the glam factor :)

6. TeaAtTwo February 23, 2013 at 02:03 #

Look 1- Nothing too heavy for the light gown.

7. c February 23, 2013 at 02:13 #

no. 1 appealed to me initially, but the blush color of your gown is so sweet that i think it needs the edge of no. 2. either way you’ll look gorgeous!

8. LO February 23, 2013 at 03:01 #

Excited to see you so beautiful on Oscar night!

9. Jess2 February 23, 2013 at 03:20 #

Definitely look 1 – subtle and let’s your natural beauty shine through. I think look 2 is too heavy for the gowns colour.

10. EmmaWoodhouse February 23, 2013 at 03:42 #

I commented before, but I think the post was reposted so I’ll write again. I chose look one, because it says “Starlet” and also because you’re gorgeous and don’t need loads of makeup!

• Rashmi February 23, 2013 at 11:23 #

So agree, you don’t need heavy makeup to look good, you are already so gorgeous . So it’s obviously look 1 , it’s subtle and delicate and suits you the best !

Phew just few hours left!!!!! You will be great FC !! :)

11. Pablo February 23, 2013 at 10:49 #

Okay, now this is the part I’ve no idea what I’m talking about ;) I really know very little about these subjects, so I decided on the lip colour.

1 has a really nice coral shade whereas 2 is quite a striking red, which I think wouldn’t work too well with the whole look.

So I went for number 1, it looks like it will turn out really elegant.

Well our job’s done! I’m guessing this was the final step! I read you’re already in LA so now it’s your turn to leave the nerves in the hotel, and just look fab and enjoy! :D

Have a blast xx

12. Denise February 23, 2013 at 15:12 #

Look 1 will be perfect! It was a great experience helping you to look fab at the Oscars. I’m sure you will have a wonderful time. Enjoy !

13. Stel February 23, 2013 at 17:34 #

I have a question: what time are the Oscars going to start? Thank you!

14. Katie February 24, 2013 at 07:33 #

I vote for Rodeo Rebel… The face chart may look a little dark and daring but with the soft, yet sharp gown this modern day smokey eye with green and brown tones will go great! The lips in a soft nude with a pop of colour in the gloss, as well as the skin products which create a natural glow are so in trend! Look 2 it is!

15. Makeup Daddy February 24, 2013 at 17:18 #

Well- I’m personally drawn to the Second look … Ablaze lip pencil is actually more coral than pink and will appear more nude with the gloss. Sunset Starlet however is classic Hollywood elegance and for that reason alone is simply irresistible. So we have quite the conundrum…I can’t wait to find out which one the readers voted for in just a few short hours