22.02.13 Premiere

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Premiere

Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Spring Breakers' Madrid Premiere

Selena Gomez joined Vanessa Hudgens at the Callao Cinema in Madrid for the premiere of ‘Spring Breakers’ on Thursday.

The actress has continued to up the edge of her red carpet looks during her premiere tour, and this dress from Dolce & Gabbana is no different.

The curve-hugging black lace gown with corseting up the side is decidedly more sexy than Selena’s sweet choices of red carpets past.

She styled the dress with blue and red teardrop earrings from Dana Rebecca Designs and a floral J/Hadley ring.

Selena’s dark eye makeup and nude lip complemented the sex appeal of the dress perfectly, but her hair not so much. I love the idea of a low, oversized bun, however the style was too loose and messy, making it seem like the actress pulled her hair back at the last minute.

What do you think of Selena’s new edgy style?

Credit: Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Vanessa Hudgens In Julien Macdonald - 'Spring Breakers' Madrid Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens In Julien Macdonald – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Premiere

19 Responses to Selena Gomez In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Spring Breakers’ Madrid Premiere

1. shontay February 22, 2013 at 22:42 #

I like everything about this except the earrings. Also, I don’t like her brows. Sounds strange, but with her hair pulled back, I think she needs stronger brows to bring some kind of balance to her face.

I like the messiness of the bun. Without the hair hanging down it would just look too odd. I don’t think she’s the type to pull off the look of slicked back hair.

2. Francois Bresmal February 22, 2013 at 22:45 #

Wow this is so beautiful! The small touch of blue brightens her face, she’s GLOWING

3. Yeliz February 22, 2013 at 23:04 #

Well, I love this look from head to toe. The earrings are gorgeous. This has to be one of her best looks during this promo tour.

• Joan February 22, 2013 at 23:07 #

• rita February 22, 2013 at 23:09 #

+2 She looks elegant but age appropriate and not an ounce of “trying hard”. Love it!

• Ruth February 22, 2013 at 23:40 #

I really like the blue of the earrings – and that they match the blue of the Spring Breakers text. I actually like how she complimented the backdrop to this premiere. Fantastic.

• Christine February 23, 2013 at 01:53 #

My favorite look from her promo tour.

• Noemi February 23, 2013 at 09:11 #

I agree with you. Also, I think that she’s trying new “things”. Who wouldn’t wanna try new styles at her age and with all the red carpets she walks on?

4. Anne February 22, 2013 at 23:12 #

Don’t like her hair and the dress is very ho-hum standard D&G. I will say though, it manages to make her appear very statuesque.

5. Nat39 February 22, 2013 at 23:48 #

Sexy and grown-up without being overly mature. She looks gorgeous. BDOTW worthy.

6. arang February 22, 2013 at 23:56 #

Yay! She found a balance between sweetness and sophistication. Love the whole thing. She looks beautiful.

7. TL February 22, 2013 at 23:59 #

This is her best look during this promo tour. Looking great without being too overly sexy or too sugary.

8. Marybeth February 23, 2013 at 00:28 #

YES! This is more like it!

9. amparo February 23, 2013 at 01:23 #

She looks beautiful!!

10. EmmaWoodhouse February 23, 2013 at 03:37 #

Love from the waist down and neck up, but that bodice looks like cheap lingerie. If I put my finger over that part, it’s a great improvement!

11. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 23, 2013 at 15:35 #

After that striking plunging jumpsuit, this Dolce & Gabbana fitted ebony lace gown is a bit safe for Selena Gomez, but we have to say Selena looks elegant in that outfit!! Love that turquoise and ruby red earrings, to-die-for accessories!! Working up the ante now, Selena!! seems that post-BIEBER breakup makes her look the best at all times!!

12. Louise February 24, 2013 at 04:10 #

I love it, especially the earings with the pop of colour. She looks very statuesque in this dress.

13. Jess2 February 24, 2013 at 05:41 #

This is her best look of the promo tour. She looks very statuesque and beautiful and I really like the addition of the colourful jewels. I do agree that her hair is not the best choice for this look though.

14. ash March 11, 2013 at 10:03 #

doesnt suit her. Her face looks TOOOOOOO young.