22.02.13

Amanda Seyfried In Christian Dior – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Amanda Seyfried In Christian DiorAmanda Seyfried joined Anne Hathaway for Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013, hosted with the Chrysler brand in celebration of ‘Les Miserables,’ at Eveleigh restaurant in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday.

Just call her Princess Charming in this adorable frock from Christian Dior.

The sweetly innocent cut of the dress received a jolt of edge in the graphic print and the sliver of electric blue that brilliantly peeked out at the hem.

The blues continued with her matching Alexandre Birman platform pumps.

The actress looks like she may have just had a fresh chop to her blonde locks, too, as the layers are falling shorter around her face.

A flirty petal-pink lippie completed this look.

Credit: Getty

Solange Knowles For Harper's Baazar US

Solange Knowles For Harper’s Baazar US

First Look: Jennifer Lawrence's Miss Dior Campaign

First Look: Jennifer Lawrence’s Miss Dior Campaign

15 Responses to Amanda Seyfried In Christian Dior – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

1. Christine February 22, 2013 at 02:19 #

Love this from H2T

2. Kathy February 22, 2013 at 02:32 #

It looks like she’s wearing a blue satin dress underneath her patterned one…awks. That peek of fabric needs to be A LOT more subtle, especially when it’s in a much more eye-catching shade than the dress on top. Plus the fact that her shoes match the electric blue emphasizes to the odd look of the underlay.

3. Anne February 22, 2013 at 03:37 #

I would love this look if it was Kiernan Shipka. In fact, scrolling on my phone, that’s who I thought it was at first.

Not sure what’s going on with her hairstyle here

4. EmmaWoodhouse February 22, 2013 at 03:46 #

Cute print and colors but the dress seems a little poorly made. What has happened to Dior? Seriously. She looks lovely as always, though I don’t know why she would touch that gorgeous hair :)

• Lee Ann February 22, 2013 at 09:24 #

As I own this Resort 13 dress by Bill Gayten I can attest it is beautifully made. What’s happening here is it does not fit her properly. Fit and make are two very different things.

5. arang February 22, 2013 at 04:13 #

Love her hair and makeup. The print looks great on her. Think the dress might be a tad too demure for her age (fit problems at the top too?). But still, she’s lovely as usual.

6. Yeliz February 22, 2013 at 05:19 #

Such a gorgeous look, I love everything about it.

7. Angie February 22, 2013 at 08:48 #

She looks adorable!

8. justme February 22, 2013 at 10:23 #

There are definitely some fitting problems around the bust area but still, I love the dress.
    Her makeup and shoes also look gorgeous.

I really hope she didn’t cut her hair though :(

9. Wafa Al-Alawi February 22, 2013 at 12:34 #

I love the dress, it’s so cute! But on her, the entire look is just not working, she looks like a 14 year old, the dress needs to be more fitted, perhaps poofier, and just a tinnnny bit shorter to give it more femininity and sex appeal, she needs to get out of the girly zone here. I hate the facts that the shoes are blue, the pop of blue underneath her dress should be the only pop of color, the shoes should’ve been neutral, nude or black – whatever works best! I don’t like the hair either, it’s a snooze, we need more curls!

10. kane February 22, 2013 at 12:55 #

The fit is off, but I do like the colours and her styling.

11. dee February 22, 2013 at 13:01 #

Don’t like this dress on her. The pleating in the front makes her look bigger in the midsection. The shoes are too heavy.

12. cartouche February 22, 2013 at 16:40 #

This dress is just not fitting right. it makes her look very wide and flat on top

13. Ericka February 22, 2013 at 17:06 #

Lovely dress but the fit is off. It makes her look much bigger than she is.

14. Tori February 22, 2013 at 23:18 #

I’m praying it’s just a faux bob – the oscars won’t be the same without her long hair!!