21.02.13 Menswear

JLS In Marc Wallace – 2013 Brit Awards

Brit Awards 2013 - Red Carpet Arrivals

Joining fellow boybanders One Direction, JLS also took to the red carpet at the O2 Arena for the 2013 Brit Awards yesterday evening.

While colour-coordinating their outfits in different shades of brown, the members of JLS had a very fun look with a quintessential British feel.

Each of them wore Marc Wallace three-piece suits with white semi-spread-collar shirts and crown logos printed on their ties.

Marvin’s plaid, notch-lapel suit featured a ticket pocket, which he paired with a red tie and brown-and-tan spectator shoes.

Oritse’s one-button suit was a lighter shade with darker windowpane peak lapels. His classic low-cut waistcoat was a similar dark brown.

Jonathan’s wool, one-button tux differed, with sleeves that matched his shawl lapel. He also wore an orange tie.

Aston went with a lighter-coloured suit with notch lapels. He finished it off with a navy tie and taupe-coloured shoes by Oliver Sweeney which was the same brand worn by each band member.

Oritse is my favourite here.

Credit: Getty

Which look do you like best?

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - Shopping In Paris

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Shopping In Paris

Louise Roe In BCBG Max Azria - BVLGARI Celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI Jewelry

Louise Roe In BCBG Max Azria – BVLGARI Celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI Jewelry

11 Responses to JLS In Marc Wallace – 2013 Brit Awards

1. Amy February 21, 2013 at 12:01 #

nice suits but i feel like all the suits are too tight and orange gloves? really?

2. Ahot February 21, 2013 at 12:07 #

The one with the gloves looks like someone´s driver. lol

3. EmmaWoodhouse February 21, 2013 at 14:11 #

Those orange gloves are an eyesore. I like Ortise the best too.

4. Nat39 February 21, 2013 at 18:23 #

Marvin’s suit reminded me of the brown Gucci suit on James Franco, don’t like this one much either. Oritse is easily my fave as well.

5. Yeliz February 21, 2013 at 18:54 #

All suits are ill fitted.

• Regina February 21, 2013 at 20:56 #

Agreed. They all look awful and the suits are too tight.

• Christine February 22, 2013 at 03:29 #

6. Eliza February 21, 2013 at 19:22 #

Wow. What a handsome group of men and so well dressed. Can’t choose a winner. Love their look and the fact that they took such care. Bravo.

7. adrian February 21, 2013 at 21:41 #

I’d have other things to say if this wasn’t a family site ;) Not sure where all this too tight is coming from. Perhaps these colors bring our how fitted the suits are. Wouldn’t be able to tell as much in charcoals, grey, navy and black. These gentleman look great. There are dudes in skinny dress pants and the most form-fitting suits presented on this site all that time that don’t get accused of their pants/suits being too tight.

I mean absolutely no offense, but I’m going to not so gently allude to the fact that it’s rare to see 4 men of color dressed in suits side by side. And I’m going to not so gently suggest that perhaps expectations of what they are supposed to wear, and how it’s supposed to fit, may be different.

And I could be completely wrong. I just hope I’m free to speculate.

• TeaAtTwo February 22, 2013 at 02:12 #

I know quite a few African-Caribbean/African-American guys who like to dress smartly.

8. TeaAtTwo February 21, 2013 at 22:46 #

Was posing in descending height order intentional?
    They do look dapper all together but I want to those orange gloves off.