Jennifer Lawrence In Roland Mouret – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Jennifer Lawrence In Roland Mouret - Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Jennifer Lawrence attended the Vanity Fair, Barneys New York and The Weinstein Company celebration of ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ in support of The Glenholme School in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday evening.

The actress wore a Roland Mouret Spring 2013 bi-colour black-and-white dress.

Her dress features the same asymmetrical neckline with folded details we saw on Jessica Chastain’s BAFTA gown, with Jennifer’s shorter version featuring a central slit.

The blonde beauty added some emerald drop earrings and black Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-strap sandals with a gold trim to her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Labrinth In Dent de Man - 2013 Brit Awards

Labrinth In Dent de Man – 2013 Brit Awards

Justin Timberlake Wears Two Tom Ford Suits To The 2013 Brit Awards

Justin Timberlake Wears Two Tom Ford Suits To The 2013 Brit Awards

30 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence In Roland Mouret – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

1. Jennifer Lawrence February 21, 2013 at 12:55 #

I miss pre-Rachel Zoe Jennifer Lawrence. Whatever she was doing during the Hunger Games promotions and 2011 awards season has been purged by Rachel Zoe. There used to be a piZZaZZ and sincere youthful spirit to Jen’s style. I keep waiting for the real J Law to return.

Rachel, if you’re reading this, which you’re not, bc you only care about your aesthetic perspective: Please! Oscar night. Jennifer is going to win. Don’t eff it up for her!

• Francesca February 21, 2013 at 19:49 #

I totally agree. I miss her old style too. Now she seems to wear only clothes that age her

2. Foteini P. February 21, 2013 at 12:56 #

It’s a “no no” from me!
    Please please bring back her old stylist!!

3. Rashmi February 21, 2013 at 12:58 #

Much Much Much Improved look !

4. Anne February 21, 2013 at 13:06 #

I really love the oragami-like feel from the hips-up, but the skirt is just not sitting on her right. Due to the middle slit, I think it works better on the model as more flowing, looser skirt rather than the pencil silhouette it takes on a curvier Jen.

5. dee February 21, 2013 at 13:12 #

The fit is way off. This is not good.

6. Charlotte February 21, 2013 at 13:15 #

I really like the top, but the skirt is not really flaterring.
    Earrings are a great touch, she looks great here.

7. Paulina February 21, 2013 at 13:30 #

boring!

8. Angie February 21, 2013 at 13:30 #

Yes, she’s back to blonde! I don’t know how I feel about the look. The dress is interesting but I think it’s too sophisticated for her and the fitting on Jen is not the best, plus I think it’s somehow aging her. Dress apart, she looks beautiful and radiant, love the hair and make-up, and her skin is flawless. Finger crossed for her Oscar look. I hope after this awards season she hires a new stylist (maybe her prev one).

9. Yunna February 21, 2013 at 13:37 #

This dress fits bad and the shoes are horrible. And what has happened again to her hair and makeup? Total disappointment.

10. C February 21, 2013 at 13:47 #

Her hair looks pretty dated.

11. Rebecca Z February 21, 2013 at 14:04 #

She looks massively uncomfortable. I am guessing she can’t sit down with that central slit. It is an interesting dress that just isn’t working on this young woman. Why are her stylists trying to age her–she is fine being who she is at this stage in her life! Let her wear pretty fun clothes and relax.

• Kat February 21, 2013 at 14:25 #

The creases on her right hip seem to indicate that you can sit down in this dress but it’s not the best of ideas. Unless you’ve got a travel iron hidden in your clutch.

12. EmmaWoodhouse February 21, 2013 at 14:12 #

I was on board until I saw the central slit. That said, the dress doesn’t fit really great…I like her styling but am looking forward to some more Prabal from her.

• adrian February 21, 2013 at 21:34 #

+1 that slit

13. fromchi-town February 21, 2013 at 14:31 #

This is a major no for me. I don’t like the fit of the dress, the shoes are bad and the make up and hair leave much to be desired. Please please please call Prabal Gurung pronto!!

14. Emmeline February 21, 2013 at 14:44 #

I’m praying that before her next promo tour someone on her team wakes up and realizes that Rachel Zoe is just not working. She seems to have no idea how to dress someone young and with curves.

15. Stel February 21, 2013 at 14:46 #

This dress makes her look fat.. And she’s not.. No from me..

16. ash February 21, 2013 at 14:48 #

17. Sherry February 21, 2013 at 15:26 #

Terrible. Nothing favorable in the FC description. Wonder why???? FC you always have something to say….

18. Emily February 21, 2013 at 15:35 #

I do not understand what her hair and make-up artists do. Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful but her and make-up take away instead on enhance them. This hair is horrible and I can hardly tell she has makeup on. Is it just me??

19. andrea February 21, 2013 at 15:57 #

This isnt working for me at all.

20. arang February 21, 2013 at 16:39 #

This dress could really be eye-catching on someone, but not Jennifer. It’s just all wrong for her. Ends up looking dull, fussy, ill-fitting, and uncomfortable. She’s so beautiful and vibrant! Why are they doing this to her?

21. Aline February 21, 2013 at 16:58 #

No no no no no no! Not even her mother is old enough to wear this dress.

Her new style is stressing me out.

22. tom February 21, 2013 at 17:46 #

no…just no…it’s a great dress but it’s meant for a beanpole…it’s just not flattering on her.

23. Jai February 21, 2013 at 17:48 #

That hairstyle is bad. I really think they’re trying to make Lawrence too high fashion. Her best look was that simple red Oscar gown – it suited her personality. She’s young – and from what I can tell – not particularly keen on fashion. They should reflect that in her clothes. Let her talent shine through. Unlike a lot of others, she’s not relying on trawling the RC to stay relevant.

24. Yeliz February 21, 2013 at 19:04 #

A miss as (almost) always. Aging and a bit ill fitted, the central slit also doesn’t look fine.

25. Christine February 22, 2013 at 03:00 #

From some angles, it looks great but not too sure.

26. Amanda February 22, 2013 at 04:59 #

She is so beautiful and is consistently so poorly styled – bad hair, bad makeup, unflattering clothing! She should have everything at her disposal so why does this keep happening?

27. Jess2 February 23, 2013 at 12:32 #

The central split throws this off. Overall this isn’t great but we have certainly seen worse from Jennifer.