Analeigh Tipton In Georges Hobeika Couture - BVLGARI Celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI Jewelry

Analeigh Tipton joined a host of A-listers on the red carpet on Wednesday evening for BVLGARI’s celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI jewelry at BVLGARI Beverly Hills boutique in Los Angeles, California.

The relative newbie makes a lot of great choices on the red carpet, which was further proved when she wore this Georges Hobeika Fall 2012 Couture dress.

Her unique raspberry lace and chiffon v-neck cocktail dress, embellished with

velvet strips, velvet flower petals and pearls, was styled with a Charlotte Olympia clutch and Rupert Sanderson peachy-coloured ‘Elba’ pumps, which are still a celebrity favourite.

Even though this was a jewelry event, she kept hers to a minimum, knowing that the dress sparkled all on its own.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Analeigh Tipton In Georges Hobeika Couture – BVLGARI Celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI Jewelry

1. EmmaWoodhouse

If only the neckline were not a plunge, I would love this look (although she needed a raspberry strappy sandal).

2. Anne

This is just not working on any level for me. The very visible mini-illusion panel reminds me of elastic. Rather than being complementary, I think the shoes clash & her make-up (or lack thereof) does her no favors. She looks pallid and tired.

3. Markness

If only she wore a different shoe, this would be perfect. I love Analeigh. I remember her on ANTM, she was my bet to win. I guess if she would’ve won, she wouldn’t be here because winning ANTM is basically a roadkill on anyone’s modelling career. Haha!

4. arang

The dress, especially that color, is lovely and fits her well (though the plunge neckline seems unnecessary). Otherwise, I’m not keen on her styling. The makeup washes her out and I, too, think the shoes aren’t the right shade of peach to work here.

5. Aline

I agree with the others, she should have chosen different shoes. But I still really like it from the ankles up. This is one of my favorite dresses from the Fall 2012 collection, I’m glad she wears it well.

6. TeaAtTwo

I think she look gorgeous in this divine dress. However, the pumps in soft pink would have been better than the peach colour.

7. the ogre

as Emma said before “raspberry strappy sandals” would have perfected this look. but otherwise she looks beautiful. it’s because of her simple styling that the dress stands out. it’s a lovely color.