Vanessa Hudgens In Naeem Khan – ‘Spring Breakers’ Berlin Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens In Naeem Khan - 'Spring Breakers' Berlin PremiereVanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet with Selena Gomez at the ‘Spring Breakers’ Germany premiere on Tuesday at the Cinestar Potsdamer Platz in Berlin.

Like Selena, Vanessa also had a more chic showing this time around in her Naeem Khan gown from the Spring 2011 collection, which was more successful and sophisticated than her Paris premiere dress.

Colour and print reign supreme here in this vividly sequinned, asymmetrical gown that’s rendered in painterly shades of fuchsia and turquoise.

The one-shoulder detail and the high slit keep the artful, exploded print from becoming too overbearing.

Even though the dress debuted a few seasons ago, it still demonstrates Naeem Khan’s signature brand of fresh glamour, which we just saw again on display in his Fall 2013 runway show.

Chunky gemstone earrings and black embellished Christian Louboutin heels completed the look, along with a bold berry lip, a heavily lined cat eye and a casual, tucked-under bob.

Thankfully, style returned from its vacation at this ‘Spring Breakers’ premiere, which is a bit closer to A-plus territory than Paris. Do you agree?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto -  Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Gwendoline Christie In Giles & Peter Pilotto – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Naomie Harris In Hervé Léger By Max Azria - 'Skyfall' Train Unvieling

Naomie Harris In Hervé Léger By Max Azria – ‘Skyfall’ Train Unvieling

27 Responses to Vanessa Hudgens In Naeem Khan – ‘Spring Breakers’ Berlin Premiere

1. Christine February 20, 2013 at 01:31 #

Not feeling this look. She needs a new stylist.

2. Nadine February 20, 2013 at 01:43 #

This is a hit.

3. cristine February 20, 2013 at 01:44 #

where is ashley benson / to missing

4. TL February 20, 2013 at 01:56 #

Much better than her previous look.

5. Michelle February 20, 2013 at 02:00 #

From the waist up, she looks fantastic. Not so sure about the rest of the dress as I paged down, but hair & makeup-wise, this is the best she has ever looked! She looks fresh, youthful & glowing, when most of the time, I think she looks anything but.

6. TeaAtTwo February 20, 2013 at 02:13 #

Much better than her Paris look. Her dark lip and sexy sandals give it a more vampy feel to the runway. I’d close part the slit though.
    I did like Ashley Benson look at this première too.

7. Taksi February 20, 2013 at 02:40 #

It’s an improvement…I feel like the the print overwhelms her frame. The almost ghostly pallor drains the vibrancy from the overall look.

• carolina February 20, 2013 at 03:58 #

Agreed – but it’s also the cut. We’re not seeing a full-on view of the fit, but it appears to be too large for her. It’s either that, or she simply doesn’t have the presence to carry it off.

8. Mya February 20, 2013 at 02:48 #

Love the dress Color , she look good

9. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2013 at 03:07 #

Well, I don’t like a lot of this still though it’s not a prom-bomb like last time. For one thing, her makeup looks like a shiny, heavy mask. Her hair isn’t really well done, and the print of the dress is overwhelming her. I don’t like the one-sleeve, high slit style anyway. So it’s another miss.

10. Angela February 20, 2013 at 03:23 #

To me, this look is all wrong. The dress screams effortless and beachy, but her berry lipstick is way too heavy. Also, the shoes would’ve been better suited to an edgy dress. I just don’t understand this look.

• Rashmi February 20, 2013 at 06:18 #

I second that!
      The dress is very beautiful and has a subtle effortless feel,but her makeup and styling is just opposite and is a let down.

That being said, its way better than her previous look.

11. Yeliz February 20, 2013 at 05:19 #

She looks much better here and I like her styling, but she needed a belt IMO.

12. ash February 20, 2013 at 07:35 #

can’t say it’s bad after the paris disaster. But still,something’s missing about this look. A belt maybe?

13. Dan Oliver February 20, 2013 at 08:43 #

I like the dress but wish she went for a colourful shoe like the model but overall I like it makeup and hair looks great.

14. Charlotte February 20, 2013 at 09:53 #

I really don’t like the dress, awful.
    I wish we could have seen Ashley Benson, her dresses, in Paris and Berlin were great.

• Erin February 20, 2013 at 12:03 #

I wish the same as what Charlotte said, Ashley Benson’s both Paris and Berlin dresses were great! FC, any reason why you did not show Ashley Benson’s looks?

• Catherine Kallon February 20, 2013 at 12:15 #

No reason other than it’s not possible to feature everyone.

Some celebs are more interesting to me than others.

15. Alexia February 20, 2013 at 13:03 #

I don’t know see where the problem with this look is, to be honest. Vanessa looks effortlessly chick, classy and sofisticated all at once. The dress works really well with her petite frame, the colours look stunning against her skin-tone, make up and hairstyle are great too.
    Seems to me some are way too picky with her for whatever reason, and have a very close mind when it comes to her choices. Vanessa’s trying different styles on the red carpet and it mostly pays off.

16. mira February 20, 2013 at 13:44 #

i LOVE this look and her shoes are to die for

17. Amy February 20, 2013 at 13:45 #

ok look, she does look happy though, and it’s much better than the last. However I did like Ashley’s look better, it was nothing new but it was perfect

18. Sara February 20, 2013 at 16:16 #

I really liked the look on her. Normally I am not a fan of Vanessa’s style, but the colors, style, and shoes all look so pretty.

Then I read all the comments. LOL, to each her own :)

19. robbie February 20, 2013 at 17:54 #

on the model it is divine on vanessa not so much.

20. Nat39 February 20, 2013 at 19:24 #

Love it, totally BDOTW worthy in my eyes.

21. justme February 22, 2013 at 10:18 #

Her sandals are really pretty but that dress does nothing for her. The model barely pulls it off but on Vanessa, it looks like a sack.

22. Jess2 February 22, 2013 at 10:50 #

This is a HUGE improvement on the Paris premiere! The colours are great on her and love he lip colour.

23. Francois Bresmal February 22, 2013 at 22:40 #

I love the dress and the shoes but the hair is a bit flat for the extravagant look