20.02.13

Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret & Theyskens’ Theory - BVLGARI Celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI Jewelry

Naomi Watts joined Julianne Moore, Marisa Tomei and Drew Barrymore on the red carpet for BVLGARI’s celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI jewelry at BVLGARI Beverly Hills boutique in Los Angeles, California yesterday evening.

Continuing her obsession with Roland Mouret dresses, the actress wore a black ‘Modesty’ dress, which features a v-neckline, cap sleeves and a cut-out panel at the back.

If only she’d opted out of wearing the black Theyskens’ Theory ‘Morning Folace’ Spring 2013 overcoat, then we would’ve been able to see this sexy LBD in all its stunning glory.

More black was to be had via her simple pumps, with pops of colour coming via her BVLGARI necklace and perforated metal Reece Hudson clutch.

Side-swept locks and a light-pink lip colour completed her look.

Mouret

Roland Mouret ‘Modesty’ Dressfarfetch.com US and farfetch.com
Rupert Sanderson ‘Elba’ PumpsRupertSanderson.com

Credit: Getty

Naomie Harris In Willow - ITV Studios

Naomie Harris In Willow – ITV Studios

Debby Ryan in Naeem Khan – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

Debby Ryan in Naeem Khan – Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2013

12 Responses to Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret & Theyskens’ Theory – BVLGARI Celebration of Elizabeth Taylor’s collection of BVLGARI Jewelry

1. Moxie February 20, 2013 at 16:14 #

She and Drew Barrymore should have switched jewelry. The choker would have worked better with Naomi’s v-neck and the long necklace would have worked better with Drew’s crew neck.

2. Yeliz February 20, 2013 at 16:36 #

I think this look is a bit aging because of the coat. I like everything else, but she should’ve left the coat at home.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 20, 2013 at 19:43 #

+1. Has the lovey Naomi tweaked her face or is it just the much blonder hair? I almost did not recognize her.

• Chistine February 20, 2013 at 20:36 #

+1 Not liking the necklace either.

• Jess2 February 23, 2013 at 05:24 #

I agree, this isn’t her best look.

3. Marybeth February 20, 2013 at 16:37 #

I don’t like the fit of the dress.
    What’s with all the horizontal creases?
    Does she need to yank it down or something?

4. Rebecca Z February 20, 2013 at 16:56 #

She has such class. Love this–the dress the necklace, the shoes, the hair and makeup. I could have done without the coat but it isn’t a look killer for me.

5. arang February 20, 2013 at 18:42 #

Love the dress and the pink lipstick. Not keen on the necklace; it strikes me as off kilter with the outfit. Agree with Marybeth that something is wrong about the fit of the dress. There’s a lot of extra fabric at the top.

6. TeaAtTwo February 20, 2013 at 19:27 #

I like pink lips and the purple of necklace but a shorter length like a princess style would been better.

I see on twitter that Catherine has her Oscar dress. So exciting!

7. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2013 at 21:23 #

It’s a chic look, very nice, but…let’s not kid ourselves. This is the kind of thing Helen Mirren would wear. It feels a tad old (still very elegant and stylish) for Naomi. Also, the light is doing her face/hair no favors.

8. Aline February 21, 2013 at 00:52 #

No me gusta, but I’ll give her a pass ’cause I’ve been loving most of what she’s worn recently.

9. effieee February 21, 2013 at 09:54 #

I would’ve loved if she’d ditched the Roland Mouret & the necklace and simply worn the Theyskens’ Theory coat as it was presented on the runway, as a dress. That would’ve looked so chic.